Names similar to Nathan and Leah?

I’m expecting twins in [name]May[/name] and I need some help finding the right names… I have a 4 yr. old [name]Nathan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], and a 2 yr. old [name]Leah[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. We’re choosing to keep the sexes of the babies a surprise, so I need boy and girl suggestions. We’d like to keep to a similar, rather conservative, classic style. [name]Both[/name] our children have Biblical names, and while I love that, it’s not a requirement for the next two. Any ideas?

I like your kiddos classic names! Esp. [name]Leah[/name]. Here’s some ideas, hope they are helpful!
Boys: [name]Robert[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Samuel[/name]
Girls: [name]Rebecca[/name], [name]Cara[/name], [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Susannah[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Miriam[/name]
My favorites are [name]Robert[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name].

Congrats! Here are some suggestions for both boy & girl, trying to stay in line with classic & conservative, like [name]Nathan[/name] & [name]Leah[/name].

Girls:
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Joanna[/name]
[name]Susanna[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Keziah[/name]
[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Leora[/name]
[name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Laura[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]

Boys:
[name]Simon[/name] (Have to reccommend this, I have a 22 year old with the name and I never tire of seeing/saying it)
[name]Isac[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Saul[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Asa[/name]
[name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]

Anything there grab you?

[name]Leah[/name] and [name]Nathan[/name] are such lovely names!

Some names that hopefully haven’t been mentioned already:

[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
Garbielle
[name]Gabriella[/name]
[name]Arielle[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Mariel[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]

[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Abram[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]David[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]George[/name]

Best wishes to you!

Here are some combos!

B/G Combos
[name]Abigail[/name] + [name]Simon[/name]*
[name]Clara[/name] + [name]James[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] + [name]Benjamin[/name]*
[name]Ada[/name] + [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] + [name]Elliott[/name]

B/B Combos
[name]Simon[/name] + [name]Elliott[/name]*
[name]James[/name] + [name]Samuel[/name]*
[name]Isaac[/name] + [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Adam[/name] + [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] + [name]Simon[/name]

G/G Combos
[name]Abigail[/name] + [name]Clara[/name]*
[name]Ada[/name] + [name]Eliza[/name]*
[name]Naomi[/name] + [name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] + [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name] + [name]Clara[/name]

*My favorites with [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name]

Thanks so much for all the suggestions - many of them were actually names I’ve already thought about! Here are some of my favorites:

[name]Gracie[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Zoey[/name]
[name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Norah[/name]

[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]William[/name]

My top favorites: [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Natalie[/name], [name]Aubrey[/name], [name]Cara[/name], [name]Hope[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]John[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Colin[/name]

I like [name]James[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] alot also… but both are names of my cousin’s babies so I think they’re kind of out :frowning:

What do you think of these names? Any combinations that you think would work well?

[name]Gracie[/name] - I would use the full name [name]Grace[/name] with the nickname [name]Gracie[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Zoey[/name] - this is classic spelled [name]Zoe[/name].
[name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Norah[/name]

[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]William[/name]

My top favorites: [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Natalie[/name], [name]Aubrey[/name], [name]Cara[/name], [name]Hope[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]John[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Colin[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you think maybe [name]Natalie[/name] is too similar to [name]Nathan[/name]? They both start with [name]Nat[/name]. But I love the name [name]Natalie[/name] so much!

[name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name] and [name]John[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] ([name]Colin[/name] can stand alone or be a nickname for [name]Nicholas[/name] which is one of my faves.)
[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] and [name]Colin[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] and [name]John[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Colin[/name]

[name]Natalie[/name] and [name]Katherine[/name] nn [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Dinah[/name]
[name]Aubrey[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name]

[name]Joshua[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] -so cute!
[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]James[/name]
[name]James[/name] and [name]John[/name]

I don’t care for the name [name]Aubrey[/name]. I like [name]Audrey[/name] better. But I know someone I don’t like very much named [name]Aubrey[/name], so I may be biased. The same goes for [name]Cara[/name]-I know someone dreadful with that name.

[name]Gracie[/name]”So lovely! Feels right with [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name]. I would use as a nn for [name]Grace[/name] though.
[name]Hannah[/name]”A little too popular for me personally, but still a very pretty name.
[name]Natalie[/name]”[name]Love[/name] [name]Natalie[/name], but not sure if the -lee sound at the end might be a tongue-twister with the -lee sound at the beginning of [name]Leah[/name]. It also seems similar to [name]Nathan[/name].
[name]Hope[/name]”Sweet and trim!
[name]Zoey[/name]”I like [name]Zoey[/name], but not as much as some of your other choices (would also spell it [name]Zoe[/name])
[name]Aubrey[/name]”Cute, but it still sounds unisex to me. I think [name]Audrey[/name] might be a better fit with [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Nathan[/name] ([name]Audrey[/name] feels like more of a classic).
[name]Ruby[/name]”Very cute, a bit more trendy than your other names
[name]Cara[/name]”I think I prefer [name]Norah[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]”Not my favorite
[name]Kate[/name]”I love [name]Kate[/name]!
[name]Norah[/name]”Another favorite!

[name]Andrew[/name]”A handsome classic, fits with your other children’s names very well (love [name]Drew[/name] as a nn)
[name]John[/name]”I never tire of [name]John[/name]! Also very handsome.
[name]Gideon[/name]”Like but don’t love for some reason.
[name]Joel[/name]”prefer [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]”Goes well with [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name], but I like some of your other choices more
[name]Joseph[/name]”[name]Love[/name]!
[name]Colin[/name]”Cute, but don’t love it.
[name]James[/name]”[name]Love[/name]!
[name]William[/name]”[name]Love[/name]! One of my favorite classic names.

Combos:
[name]Grace[/name] + [name]Andrew[/name] ([name]Gracie[/name] + [name]Drew[/name], too cute! Definitely my favorite)
[name]Audrey[/name] + [name]William[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] + [name]John[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] + [name]James[/name]

[name]Grace[/name] + [name]Norah[/name] (so pretty together)
[name]Hope[/name] + [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] + [name]Natalie[/name]

[name]Andrew[/name] + [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]John[/name] + [name]William[/name] (love these together)
[name]James[/name] + [name]Andrew[/name]

These are such thoughtful and detailed suggestions! And the twin puzzle is always so much fun. The one thing I want to add is that I do think [name]Natalie[/name] is too similar to [name]BOTH[/name] [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name] – it’s no wonder you love it so much! But it does cross boundaries with both names, as if you had children named [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] and then named the third [name]Joanna[/name]. A no-no

[name]Gracie[/name]: I love [name]Gracie[/name] as a nickname, but not as a name in and of itself. [name]Grace[/name] is lovely!

[name]Hannah[/name]: I adore [name]Hannah[/name], and loved it before it was popular. It’s still as gorgeous as ever, but [name]Hannah[/name]'s popularity makes me look to other names first.

[name]Natalie[/name]: What [name]Pam[/name] said!

[name]Hope[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Hope[/name]! It’s the perfect mixture of elegance and simplicity, and not a name one hears every day.

[name]Zoey[/name]: I only care for the [name]ZOE[/name] spelling. [name]Zoe[/name] is a great name, but doesn’t fit with [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name].

[name]Aubrey[/name]: It’s still a man’s name to me, and is too trendy for my taste. As [name]Susan[/name] suggested, [name]Audrey[/name] would be lovely.

[name]Ruby[/name]: I love [name]Ruby[/name], but it’s out of the running for you due to your relatives!

[name]Cara[/name]: I don’t care for [name]Cara[/name], but I love [name]Cora[/name]. [name]Cara[/name] feels too trendy and unsubstantial to me.

[name]Paige[/name]: Too trendy for [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name]'s sister!

[name]Kate[/name]: A great name!

[name]Norah[/name]: I’m really starting to like [name]Norah[/name], but whenever I see the “h,” I think I’m looking at a typo. It’s just me, but I prefer [name]Nora[/name] (and as a nickname for [name]Eleanor[/name]).

[name]Andrew[/name]: I really love [name]Andrew[/name]!

[name]John[/name]: A classic, but one that doesn’t do much for me as a first name…

[name]Gideon[/name]: No words can express my love of [name]Gideon[/name]!

[name]Joel[/name]: I’m not a fan of [name]Joel[/name], but I love [name]Joseph[/name].

[name]Caleb[/name]: Another great choice, although it feels overused to me.

[name]Joseph[/name]: [name]Ah[/name], here’s [name]Joseph[/name]!

[name]Colin[/name]: [name]Love[/name] this one, too…

[name]James[/name]: What a handsome, classic name…

[name]William[/name]: Ditto!

Of your girls’ choices, [name]Hope[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] are my favorites, although [name]Hannah[/name] would be at the top of the list if not for her popularity.

From the boys’ names, I’m rooting for [name]Gideon[/name], [name]William[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], and [name]Joseph[/name], with [name]James[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] not far behind.

[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]
(Stay away from [name]Hope[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]!) :slight_smile:
[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Nora[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] and [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Nora[/name]

[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]James[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name] and [name]Colin[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name] (I love this one!)
[name]Gideon[/name] and [name]James[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Colin[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]William[/name] (but you lose the Biblical feel…)
[name]William[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] (ditto)

[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] and [name]James[/name] (I love it!)
[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] and [name]William[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] and [name]James[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] and [name]James[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]
(Stay away from [name]Will[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]!) :slight_smile:

[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Kate[/name]/[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]William[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Colin[/name]

Best wishes!

[name]Gracie[/name] - I would also say to have the more formal [name]Grace[/name] on the birth certificate. This name has been really growing on me. So much meaning behind the word and a very pretty name.
[name]Hannah[/name] - This falls in the [name]Abigail[/name] camp for me - and name I love, but that is so popular. That said, there is defiently a reason it is popular and it goes well with [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name].
[name]Natalie[/name] - ditto everybody else - too close to the other kiddos
[name]Hope[/name] - Very pretty
[name]Zoey[/name] - Not the best match style wise for me
[name]Aubrey[/name] - I like this name a lot ([name]Audrey[/name], too)
[name]Cara[/name] - So pretty, think it goes very well with nathan and leah.
[name]Paige[/name] - Cute and spunky but maybe a little too different
[name]Kate[/name] - Would you use [name]Katherine[/name] or just [name]Kate[/name]?
[name]Norah[/name] - pretty but for some reason I just can’t get behind this one :frowning:

[name]Andrew[/name] - This is just such a great name. Has the cute nns [name]Andy[/name] and [name]Drew[/name] to boot!
[name]John[/name] - Classic. [name]Love[/name] [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Leah[/name] and [name]John[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name] - Hmmm
[name]Joel[/name] - I met a [name]Joel[/name] once that was kind of strange and have never gotten over thinking of him when I hear this name . . .
[name]Caleb[/name] - Not one of my person faves.
[name]Joseph[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]! So classic.
[name]Colin[/name] - Very sturdy name
[name]James[/name] - Another of my absolute favorites.
[name]William[/name] - Very handsome

My favorites are by far:
[name]James[/name] & [name]Andrew[/name] for boy/boy [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Leah[/name], [name]James[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Cara[/name] & [name]Grace[/name] for girl/girl [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Leah[/name], [name]Cara[/name], and [name]Grace[/name]
[name]James[/name] & [name]Grace[/name] for boy/girl [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Leah[/name], [name]James[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] my 2 cents are useful :slight_smile: Are you having any luck narrowing things down??

WOW! I’m overwhelmed with such beautiful names! Thank you SO much for all your suggestions - your input is so helpful!
Here are a few of our favorites so far…

GIRL/GIRL

[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] - I really love this… I think it might be the one :slight_smile:
[name]Hope[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] (just to clarify for some, I don’t like the full [name]Katherine[/name] name due to negative associations, and I have a good friend named [name]Kate[/name])

BOY/GIRL - love both of these sets

[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] - nn [name]Joe[/name] and [name]Gracie[/name]

BOY/BOY

[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] - really love this set! So cute and handsome!
[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] - [name]Nate[/name], [name]Leah[/name], [name]Joe[/name], and [name]Drew[/name] would be nn’s, I think it’s a cute set :slight_smile:

What are your favorites?
Again… I really want to thank you for all the detailed time you’ve put into analyzing each name - I can’t say thank you enough! :slight_smile:

All this naming is making me so much more excited for the babies to come! A few more months left! [name]Nathan[/name]'s already calling them “his babies” :slight_smile: too cute…

I wrote a post for about the name combos and it was a nice, long post, but it didn’t go through. I like a lot of the combos and will try to post tomorrow.
The one thing is I wonder if [name]Kate[/name] could be a nickname for [name]Kathleen[/name] - so warm and retro - or [name]Kathlyn[/name] - the pretty name that [name]Warren[/name] Beatty and [name]Annette[/name] Bening used for their daughter. They named her after his mom. I think [name]Kathlyn[/name] is really pretty!

I’m so glad you’ve found everyone’s advice helpful, and I thank you for coming back to read the posts! A lot of people post questions and never return, and as I was so hoping to see what names you chose, I’m glad you came back! :slight_smile:

GIRL/GIRL

[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] - I really love this combo, too, but I wonder about [name]Kate[/name] being the only child with a non-Biblical name. It’s just somthing to think about, and it may not bother you at all. If, however, you decide to stick with the Biblical theme, [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is stunning!

[name]Hope[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]: I really, really, really, REALLY love this combination! In addition to the names being short, sweet, classy, and completely elegant, neither one is Biblical, so no child will be left out of the Biblical theme. [name]Hope[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] fit perfectly with [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name]!

[name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name]: Although you’ll likely be calling him [name]Drew[/name], [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name] are just too similar to one another (the Han and An).

[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] - I’m really loving this one, even if [name]Grace[/name] is the only non-Biblical child!

[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] - Fantastic in every way!

[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] - Another great combo, but I’m rooting for [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Colin[/name], as for me, they’re the [name]Hope[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] of the boys’ names. [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is a great name, though!

My favorites:
[name]Hope[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Colin[/name]

[name]Do[/name] we get to brainstorm middle names for [name]Nathan[/name]'s babies? :slight_smile:

I second what [name]Jill[/name] said in the post above.

Okay… so I think we’ve got the names chosen! :slight_smile:

Boy/Girl set: [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] nn [name]Joe[/name] and [name]Gracie[/name] - so cute with great nicknames!

• one minor thing, [name]Grace[/name] is [name]Leah[/name]'s middle name, and while this doesn’t personally bother me b/c she’ll probably be called [name]Gracie[/name] more than [name]Grace[/name], I’m just wondering if it’s a bad idea to have a [name]Grace[/name] for a first and middle name…

Girl/Girl set: [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] (while I adore [name]Hope[/name], my husband is rooting for [name]Hannah[/name] and I got to choose [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name]'s names so I thought I’d let him have this one)

Boy/Boy set: [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] - two of my all time favorite names, I just picture two handsome little men :slight_smile:

I’m SO excited to have the first names chosen… now for the middles! With [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name], we didn’t choose based on family names, we just picked what we liked in the middle, so we get free reign with the twins middles as well. Any suggestions?

My husband wants [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Alan[/name] (has a good friend named [name]Alan[/name]) so I think that one is set, but otherwise we’d love to get some ideas!

Thanks again so much!!!

[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]…

Yes, I think it would be hard on your first daughter to have her middle name given to her little sister. I think [name]Grace[/name] belongs to her and should not be given to anyone else in the family. What if [name]Leah[/name] gets older and decides she wants to go by [name]Grace[/name]? In case that happens, I think you need to find another beautiful name to give your younger daughter.

[name]Do[/name] you have a little sister? If you do, would you have wanted her to have your middle name as her first name? I think that this situation might cause a lot of under the surface sibling rivalry. Everybody in the family needs to have their own special identity in my opinion. I know some families give each daughter or each son the same middle name, but I think that’s different because it is more equal. Everyone’s getting a fair share. So do you like:

[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]

or perhaps we might look back at the other girls’ names you love?

Girl/Girl set: [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] - this is so cute!

Boy/Boy set: [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] - very handsome!

*I’m SO excited to have the first names chosen… now for the middles! With [name]Nathan[/name] and [name]Leah[/name], we didn’t choose based on family names, we just picked what we liked in the middle, so we get free reign with the twins middles as well. Any suggestions?

If you want to, I think it would be fine to give your younger daughter or both of your younger daughters the middle name [name]Grace[/name]. I would not give two daughters the same middle name and then give the third a different middle name. That could cause problems, too! But I think it would be even better and honoring to your all of your daughters as individuals to give them each a different middle name than your first daughter’s. Or if you just have one younger daughter, to give her a different middle name. Unless [name]Grace[/name] is a very special relative’s name. I know a family where every woman’s and girl’s middle name is [name]Anita[/name] after their great grandmother.

My fave middles with [name]Hannah[/name] are:

[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Paige[/name] - a comfort name, like comfort food or a favorite comfy sweater.
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Emily[/name] - I know [name]Emily[/name] is so popular, but this combo is really cute.

[name]Hope[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Colin[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - [name]Colin[/name] is very soft, so I love the powerful [name]Edward[/name] with it!
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - [name]Joseph[/name] is powerful, too.

[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Alan[/name] is handsome! I love the name [name]Alan[/name]. It isn’t stylish right now, but it’s time will come again. My fave uncle is named [name]Allan[/name]-that’s why I love that name. And the book “Kidnapped”.

[name]Hi[/name] there! I’m with [name]Susan[/name] on the [name]Grace[/name] issue, as it’s [name]Leah[/name]'s middle name ([name]Leah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is beautiful!), and if I were a little girl again, I wouldn’t want my middle name given to my baby sister. In addition to this reason, I personally would never use the same name on my children. That said, these are your babies, and you need to do what’s right for you! :slight_smile:

I normally check [name]Susan[/name]'s lists before I suggest names, because we share a name brain, but as I didn’t check this time, please excuse any repetitions! (I’ll star my favorites…)

[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]*
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Bess[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] (I love this!)*
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] (this, too!)*
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]*
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]*
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]*
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Kate[/name] *
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Mariel[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Rose[/name]*
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Violet[/name]*
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]*
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]*
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Eleanora[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]*
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]*
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] *
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Mirabelle[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] (in case you use it instead of [name]Grace[/name])
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]*
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]*
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]*
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]*
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]*
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]*

[name]Grace[/name] [name]Annabella[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]*
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]*
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Eleanora[/name]*
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]*
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]*

Other ideas instead of [name]Grace[/name]:

[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Bess[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Faith[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Mae[/name]
[name]Nell[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Isabel[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]

[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Elias[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Robert[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Milo[/name]

[name]Colin[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] (just in case you change your pairs…)
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Augustus[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Elias[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Phineas[/name]