Names: Spencer, Peyton, Maxine...

What do you think about these names for a girl:
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Maxine[/name] ([name]Max[/name])
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]

[name]Spencer[/name]: I usually think that surnames are wholly unisex, but [name]Spencer[/name] feels really masculine to me.

[name]Peyton[/name]: Definitely feels more girly, but also a bit trendy.

[name]Maxine[/name] ([name]Max[/name]): Cute, underused name, though [name]Max[/name] is very popular for boys right now. Unlike surname names, which don’t seem gender-specific to me, [name]Max[/name] is all boy. If she would mainly go by [name]Max[/name], then it would cause some confusion (which may or may not bother you).

[name]Hadley[/name]: [name]Love[/name] it! Warm and friendly but sophisticated, too.

[name]Harper[/name]: I love [name]Harper[/name] as well, but I think it will keep climbing the charts. It’s a great name though.

[name]Parker[/name]: So-so. Not my favorite from your list, but a good, solid name.

My top pick would be [name]Hadley[/name], followed by [name]Harper[/name]. I think [name]Hadley[/name] won’t rise quite as quickly as [name]Harper[/name] though.

Good luck!

Wow, I [name]LOVE[/name] your naming style! Aside from [name]Maxine[/name], every name on your list is one that is or has been on my list for girls. [name]Spencer[/name] is one of my new favorites for a girl, but I wonder if it will become popular due to the new show with the main character (girl) named [name]Spencer[/name]. My top 3 favorites are [name]Spencer[/name], [name]Parker[/name] and [name]Harper[/name].

[name]Spencer[/name] - oddly enough I know a young girl named [name]Spencer[/name]. She has a sister name [name]Caitlin[/name]. I’ve always thought that was one of the strangest sibsets I’d ever heard. Anyway, I think since this name is pretty popular with the boys, I’d personally stay away from using it on a girl. [name]Spencer[/name] is starting to sound overused nonetheless.

[name]Peyton[/name]- personally I’m not a big fan of this name but there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s one of the few unisex names that I can see on a girl.

[name]Maxine[/name] ([name]Max[/name]) - I love this name. It’s spunky and fun and very underused. [name]Max[/name] is a cute nickname.

[name]Hadley[/name] - I like this name a lot. Haddie is a very sweet nickname. This is another of the few unisex names I like.

[name]Harper[/name] - I used to love this name but I now know three born in the last year alone, so I see it becoming overused and eventually dated.

[name]Parker[/name] - This one is far too popular with the boys, I think, to be used on a girl. It’s a fine name, but another one that is becoming overused and runs the risk of being dated.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

[name]Spencer[/name] - I agree with a few others, this seems too masculine
[name]Peyton[/name] - It’s kinda cute. not my style though. You might also want to spell it [name]Payton[/name]
[name]Maxine[/name] ([name]Max[/name]) - I like this. [name]Max[/name] is a cute nn
[name]Hadley[/name] - I like this
[name]Harper[/name] - one of my favorites
[name]Parker[/name]- I don’t like this as a girl’s name. It also seems a little trendy for a boys name too

I vote for [name]Hadley[/name]!

My best friend is named [name]Peyton[/name] and i [name]LOVE[/name] it for a girl!!!

[name]Spencer[/name]- I really like this name but I’m afraid I have to agree with all the pp’s in that it’s a bit too masculine for a girl.

[name]Peyton[/name]- I love this name and knew a [name]Payton[/name] who went by Pay/PayPay

[name]Maxine[/name] ([name]Max[/name])- Honestly, it reminds me of a pad brand. I don’t know why, I’m Sorry.

[name]Hadley[/name]- This name I really like. It’s cute but strong enough to be taken seriously.

[name]Harper[/name]- I also like [name]Harper[/name] but I’m worried about its growing popularity.

[name]Parker[/name]- I love this name strictly for boys.