Names that didn’t age well

I’m thinking [name_m]Boomer[/name_m] [name_m]Phelps[/name_m]. What else can you think of? Sibsets welcome too

9 Likes

Audio [name_u]Science[/name_u] [name_m]Clayton[/name_m] and [name_u]Pilot[/name_u] Inspektor [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (Though I do actually like the name [name_m]Audio[/name_m])

5 Likes

It reminds me of like [name_u]Auden[/name_u] or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], but it has the cool O ending which is kinda cool

Peaches

4 Likes

I think this was one of michael [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]’s kids but I could be wrong… Anyway his name was Blanket

6 Likes

Blanket was actually just a nickname! His real name is [name_m]Prince[/name_m]! Although he changed his name to Bigi last I heard! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I actually know an adult woman who goes exclusively by [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] (actual name is [name_f]Alicia[/name_f]) and another (now deceased) woman who went exclusively by [name_f]Honey[/name_f] (actual name was [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]). The names happened to work for them, but yeah, not ones everyone could pull off.

2 Likes

I don’t mind [name_f]Peach[/name_f] I think it’s the plural I don’t like.

3 Likes

I know a Se1phie, named before selfies were a thing.

Isis sadly aged badly too. It’s such a pretty name but unfortunately no longer usable.

10 Likes

I just think of [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] [name_f]Peaches[/name_f]. I can’t tell her story on a family-friendly website, but she needs to be put in a mental hospital immediately.

1 Like

Are we talking about [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] Geldof? She is no longer alive?

Oh no we are not but only time I’ve heard of [name_f]Peaches[/name_f]. Was [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] Geldof who died from a drug overdose.

What’s worse is that her full name was [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] Honeyblossom Geldof :no_mouth:

1 Like

Bigi is his new nickname, actually.

1 Like

I actually like the name [name_f]Peach[/name_f] it’s cute😂

1 Like

I like it too, but I’m not a fan of the name [name_f]Peaches[/name_f].

1 Like

he’s said he changed his name to Bigi, not sure if it was an official name change, or just a new nickname! either way, it seems he goes by Bigi exclusively now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aspyn Ovard on insta named her girl [name_u]Cove[/name_u]. It sounds so close to Covid now that I cringe a little at it. I thought it was a cute name before.

1 Like

David Duchovny and Téa [name_u]Leoni[/name_u] have a son named [name_m]Kyd[/name_m], which I find kind of bizarre.

1 Like

I get the feeling that [name_f]Cora[/name_f], which was rising in popularity, will also age like milk thanks to [name_f]Corona[/name_f]!

1 Like

I know this post is super old but I just saw it and I want to add that Blanket is a nickname. All of [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]’s kids are juniors, so he has [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_u]Paris[/name_u] and another [name_u]Michael[/name_u], who goes by Blanket. I think it goes back to the event where he held him out of a window to show him to fans, with the baby’s face covered with a blanket?

3 Likes