Names that end in -nip/-nep/-nap

I saw the name [name_f]Zeynep[/name_f] and I think it triggered something in me haha. I’m now on the hunt for names that have -nip, -nep or -nap! If you don’t have any names that end in any of them it’s fine as long as they have the suffix. Also, maybe something other than Parsnip and [name_u]Neptune[/name_u] (srry)

Thank you, Berries! :]

1 Like

Junip is quite cute!

No worries, this is kinda of a though one haha.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Zeynep[/name_f]!

Avanip
Menip
Tanip
Sainap

1 Like

You could use those endings by themselves: Nip, Nep, [name_m]Nap[/name_m] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good idea! Also, welcome! We’re so happy to have you! :grin:

1 Like

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

1 Like

If two P’s are okay, how about Menipp?

It’s the Russian (as Менипп) version of the ancient Greek name Menippus. It also seems to be the variant of his name used in an old [name_m]German[/name_m] book “Lucian und Menipp” by a famous classics scholar/professor, although I don’t know if it’s the usual translation in [name_m]German[/name_m].

1 Like

I love Menipp! Thanks for the history! Now if only I could my mom to like it. :sob:

1 Like

Sainap is so cool!

1 Like

Sainap too close to Synapse for me.

Tricky brief, I know someone who called their daughter Appley but doesn’t quite fit. Hmmm…

1 Like

Parsnip? for the brave!

1 Like

Nip- Of the [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] family, my favorite is [name_m]Junipère[/name_m] (Junip or [name_u]June[/name_u] for short).
[name_m]Nap[/name_m]- [name_m]Nap[/name_m] itself is a name, in case you didn’t know, and it’s quite cute and might serve as a great nickname for [name_m]Naphtali[/name_m] or [name_m]Napoleon[/name_m] or even [name_u]Snapdragon[/name_u].
Nep- [name_f]Zeynep[/name_f] I like. [name_f]Zejnep[/name_f] also exists apparently. [name_m]Nephthali[/name_m] or [name_m]Nephtali[/name_m] is beautiful.

1 Like

What gender name are you looking for?

1 Like

Any is fine! It can be masculine, feminine or unisex. :]

I’ve never heard of [name_m]Junipère[/name_m]! If you don’t mind, how do you pronounce it?
I do like [name_m]Nap[/name_m] as a first! [name_m]Naphtali[/name_m], [name_m]Napoleon[/name_m] and [name_u]Snapdragon[/name_u] are such amazing names.
[name_f]Zejnep[/name_f] is such a feisty name, I like it. I agree that [name_m]Nephthali[/name_m] and [name_m]Nephtali[/name_m] are very beautiful.

Thanks for all your help! This was very detailed!

[name_m]Junipère[/name_m] is pronounced “zhoo-nee-pair”, methinks.
I agree that those are amazing names! [name_u]Snapdragon[/name_u] is the middle name of my youngest, actually.

1 Like

Oh, wow, I like [name_m]Junipère[/name_m] even more now!
How cool! I love that as a middle! Very appealing.