Names that fit with our sibset

See the results of this poll: Names that fit with our sibset

Respondents: 63 (This poll is closed)

• Elowen Ruby : 27 (29%)
  • Esperanza Hazel : 12 (13%)
  • Charlize Luna : 7 (7%)
  • Celestia Fern : 27 (29%)
  • Freya Willow: 21 (22%)

[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] would be so lovely (but I’m probably biased because I adore Éowyn myself) and so would [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f].

Combinations:
[name_f]Eleni[/name_f] [name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]

@ shvibziks -
I love [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] too! I’m known for having been a hardcore LOTR freak years ago in highschool & using it might be downright embarrassing - I might have to admit to myself I have a problem.
Loving [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] & [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f]! And Eleni but not so much with Acacia. Thanks

I voted for [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] - mainly because I like the first names with your sibset!

I love Azula and [name_f]Indira[/name_f].

you have a fabulous list too! I like [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (or [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]).

I like [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] too but I don’t love it with [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. Maybe [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]? [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f]? [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]? I’m not sure…

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] are divine. [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is good too.

@ minxtruck - Thanks :slight_smile: I’m still not quite sure about [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] yet, may sound a little too regal for us - but I do really like it, especially with [name_f]Fern[/name_f]!

@ seazuno86 - Aww shucks! Thanks, it’s always nice to get some love for our girls’ names. I think you’re right about [name_f]Charlize[/name_f]. I’ll have to think about that. [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f]? [name_f]Nova[/name_f]? [name_f]Saffron[/name_f]? idk.

@ namecrazy59 - Thanks for the input :slight_smile:

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] sounds so graceful :slight_smile: [name_f]May[/name_f] I suggest:

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Delfina[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]

@ anatoliabrooke - thanks for the suggestions! [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] is lovely but [name_f]IMO[/name_f] too similar to [name_f]Indira[/name_f].

My pick is [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f], because it has the same fun factor that your two daughters have, where I think [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] would not fit. Also [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] and Celsetia are not common, but they do not have the shock factor like [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] or your other daughters names have.

Out of your poll choices, my favorite firsts are [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] and [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f], but I’m not crazy about the middles [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] (which is too much ‘z’ paired with [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f]). Maybe [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] (or [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f], since [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] is already rather nature-y) instead? Otherwise, I like [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] the best as a complete combo.

Working with your user list, I also like:

[name_f]Calixta[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleni[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rumi[/name_f] [name_f]Valencia[/name_f]
[name_f]Junia[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Nova[/name_f]

And just some random first name suggestions:

[name_f]Behati[/name_f]
[name_f]Yasmina[/name_f] (I saw [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] on your list, but I think [name_f]Yasmina[/name_f] works better as a first name with Azula and [name_f]Indira[/name_f].)
[name_f]Fatima[/name_f]
[name_f]Parisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxana[/name_f]
[name_f]Vashti[/name_f]
[name_f]Soraya[/name_f]
[name_f]Melina[/name_f]
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] (pronounced the proper Greek way, Seh-lee-nee)

@ mega_muffin - Thanks for the input! You are probably right about [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], might need to rethink that combo.
I am totally loving [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f] right now! And your combos [name_f]Eleni[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] & [name_f]Junia[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f].

[name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] definitely fits best.

[name_f]Celestia[/name_f] goes with the other two in the theme of uncommon names ending in “a” ([name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] are MUCH more common than either [name_f]Indira[/name_f] or Azula).

@ calyma - Thanks! [name_f]Freya[/name_f] still sounds quite exotic to me because we live in [name_f]Canada[/name_f] where it is #900 or something, not top 20 like the UK or whatever. I have never met anyone named [name_f]Freya[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. I think it goes well with your sibset because it starts with a vowel like Azula and [name_f]Indira[/name_f] and ends with an a as well. It also has an exotic sound.

If I voted just on how well I like the name, my favorite would be [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

@ shieldsc - Thanks! Yeah I had expected to get a lot more love for [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f].
I definitely didn’t expect so much love for [name_f]Celestia[/name_f], I feel like that one is so feminine sounding next to my girls.

FYI our boys pick is [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Erickson[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]

[name_f]Charlize[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] is my favorite combo; that’s the one I voted for. However, I think all your picks would go nicely with your current sibset.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is my least favorite, but I can see that most Berries have the opposite opinion, haha.

I like [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] but not really with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].

@ dearestjules - Thanks for the input! I really love [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] too, probably because of the repetition in the Ls. Which is funny because thats exactly why I like [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Charlize[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] too. Haha. Anyway glad to hear you think any of my picks could work with Azula & [name_f]Indira[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

oooo elowen & celestia are head in head