Names that go with...

Friends of ours are having a baby, They already have 2 beautiful 4 year-old twin girls, [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Faith[/name] (nn [name]Lexi[/name]) and [name]Saskia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (nn Sas). They dont know what the babies gender is yet, but are struggling to come up with names that go with [name]Alexis[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name],

So far for a boy they like [name]Felix[/name], [name]Jasper[/name] or [name]Finnley[/name] and maybe [name]Darcy[/name]?
For a girl they dont mind [name]Harper[/name]… although they havent really found anything else they like and arent sure [name]Harper[/name] sits well with [name]Alexis[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name].
Any Suggestions?

***UPDATE- [name]Just[/name] found out they are having a little girl, still looking for name suggestions…

At the moment, their liking [name]Zoey[/name] [name]Mercy[/name]? What do you guys think?

If they have a girl, I think [name]Mischa[/name] would be cute. [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Saskia[/name], and [name]Mischa[/name]!

Is there a specific origin they are trying to go with? Together, those names seem more eastern european to me… is that what they are trying to go for?

I dont know if its a specific origin, more a specific sound, something that fits with their girl’s names…

UPDATE… (read above)

[name]Hi[/name]!

With [name]Alexis[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name], I think they need another name with a “strong” sound, like both of the girls’ names have. I’m assuming they might like to continue the tradition of virtue names as middle names, so something like [name]Hope[/name] or [name]Joy[/name] is likely to be a good option. Also, both [name]Alexis[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name] have three syllables, so maybe they want to continue that, too…

Thus, my suggestion for your friends is [name]Beatriz[/name], which means “blessed.” However, being that [name]Beatriz[/name] is a variant of [name]Beatrice[/name], which means “bringer of happiness,” I would not recommend [name]Joy[/name] as a middle name - overkill if you ask me! So, maybe [name]Beatriz[/name] [name]Hope[/name] would work?

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

Some more names they may like:

[name]Chloe[/name] (close to [name]Zoe[/name]…Popular like [name]Alexis[/name], but exotic like [name]Saskia[/name])
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Annabel/name (I’m not sure how they feel about two A names, though)
[name]Aurora[/name] (ditto)
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] (unless they’re in the UK, where [name]Gemma[/name] is apparently dated)
[name]Isabelle[/name]/[name]Isabel[/name] (popular like [name]Alexis[/name], but international like [name]Saskia[/name])
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Lorelei[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Zara[/name]

Some middle names they may like:

[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile: