Names that make your heart flutter

I thought this would be an interesting thread. There are some names (mostly high up ones on my list) that absolutely make my heart flutter, though definitely not all. Of course, this is not all the time as I like some names more some days than I do others. Anyway here are the names that make my “heart flutter” so to say:

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]

What names make you feel this way?

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]~[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]~[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]~[name_f]ALICE[/name_f]~Eilonwy~[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]~Erelyn~[name_f]Quintessa[/name_f]~[name_u]Clare[/name_u]~[name_f]Rosella[/name_f]~[name_f]Willow[/name_f]~[name_f]Misty[/name_f]~[name_u]Poet[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_m]Otis[/name_m] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] ”

https://babynamelover.wordpress.com/

[name_f]Calla[/name_f]
[name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Yara[/name_f]
Maristela
[name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Elysia[/name_f]
[name_f]Asha[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Delta[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

1 Like

Currently it’s [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f]. [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] reminds me of the word cherish and it just feels so warm and wonderful. [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] is just my happy, most loved name-all things mysterious yet gentle

1 Like

[name_f]Boheme[/name_f]. It just makes my heart soar every time I hear it. My ultimate baby name would be [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] Glow, but unfortunately I worry about the pronunciation problem in the U.S., and therefore it isn’t usable.

2 Likes

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]! Its perfect imo but sadly too popular.

1 Like

[name_f]Estella[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] & [name_f]Roisin[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Camila[/name_f] for me. I don’t know what it is, I just love it so much. I love [name_f]Cami[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] too.

[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] is high up there for me too.

1 Like

[name_f]Ava[/name_f]

This has been my absolute favourite girls name for about 10 years. I’ll probably never use it cos my husband isn’t keen which is okay.

1 Like

Right now it’s [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Opal[/name_f]. And [name_f]Lisbeth[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] & [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

Honestly such gorgeous names completely make my heart flutter that would be a dream sibling set

1 Like

Oooo great question. Right now for me its [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]. Oh and also [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Apolline[/name_f]
[name_f]Arrietty[/name_f]
[name_f]Behati[/name_f]
[name_f]Capucine[/name_f]
[name_u]Caro[/name_u]
[name_f]Cicely[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Endellion[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_f]Holiday[/name_f]
[name_f]Ianthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Ines[/name_f]
Mabli
[name_f]Madelief[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
Pepper
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_m]Sol[/name_m]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]
[name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]
Vesper
[name_f]Vita[/name_f]
[name_f]Viveca[/name_f]
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]

A mixture of the names I’ll never get a chance to use and some of my favourite GPs.

1 Like

[name_f]Trudy[/name_f], [name_f]Cicely[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], [name_f]Elva[/name_f], [name_f]Elfrida[/name_f] & [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Sky[/name_u].

I just love the peaceful, clear, simple beauty of it.

2 Likes