Names that shows/books/movies made you fall in love with!

Am I the only one who this happens to? I fall in love with a name because I adore the character so much! [name_m]Even[/name_m] though shows/movies/books now can be great, there’s just a certain warm, homely feeling about names that I grew up on!

For example:

[name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] from [name_f]Buffy[/name_f] the Vampire Slayer are still two of my favourite names to date! [name_m]Xander[/name_m] and [name_f]Faith[/name_f] grew on me a bit too :slight_smile: I also adore the name Angel for a boy because of that heartthrob.

[name_u]Logan[/name_u] ([name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_u]Mars[/name_u]) is a name that I probably never would have liked if I didn’t adore [name_u]Logan[/name_u] Echolls, and now it’s super high on my list!

I love so many names from Charmed as well…[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is one of my favourite names, and [name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_f]Prue[/name_f], [name_f]Paige[/name_f], [name_u]Billie[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] are adorable!

[name_u]Dean[/name_u] is one of my favourite names because of [name_u]Dean[/name_u] Winchester (Supernatural), and I also like [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Damon, Spencer, Bellamy (I like this for a girl though), Derek, Nathan and Alec all come from various TV shows, as well as JJ, Octavia, Bonnie, Peyton, Freya, Callie and Caroline!

None of my favourite movies ever had an effect like these, but [name_f]Claire[/name_f] (The Breakfast Club) and [name_f]Heather[/name_f] (Heathers) did grow on me. I have to admit, I like those names because of the reminder of the movies, not the actual characters!

Book characters also had a large effect on what names I love… [name_u]Percy[/name_u] from [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], for example. From Rick Riordan’s books, I also love Nico, Thalia, Hestia, Reyna, Leo and Hazel. They also give me an appreciation of Annabeth, Jason and Piper, names I probably wouldn’t have liked at all before the characters.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] from [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]. I also adore Ginny, Sirius, Bellatrix (not the character…grr), Remus/Remi, Fleur, James, Regulus, Dean and Charity.

There’s heaps more, but I’m more curious as to what shows/movies/books affected you! What names hold a special place in your heart because of a character/show/movie/book?

I love Heathers too! Though in my case it made me like [name_f]Veronica[/name_f], which I found prissy before.
Other names:
[name_f]Coraline[/name_f] - from [name_f]Coraline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lettie[/name_f] - from Howl’s Moving Castle, my all time favorite movie! She’s a minor character in the movie but we see more of her in the book which I’ve also read. I also used to hate [name_m]Howell[/name_m] but since it’s Howl’s full name in the book I’ve warmed up to it, though I wouldn’t use it
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] - from The Office, I had a hard time imagining it on an adult before I watched it
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], [name_f]Lorna[/name_f], [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] - from several different cartoons, especially [name_f]Lorna[/name_f] which I strongly disliked before but now find mystical and cool!
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] - from When [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] Was There

• [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] ignited some of my favourites, such as [name_f]Hedwig[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_f]Helga[/name_f], [name_m]Argus[/name_m], [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], [name_m]Potter[/name_m], [name_m]Cormac[/name_m], [name_m]Albus[/name_m], [name_m]Amos[/name_m], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f].

• Addam’s Family sparked [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] as a guilty pleasure.

• [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Who rebranded boring yet ever popular [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u] for me.

• Scooby Doo impressed how beautiful a name [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is.

• [name_u]December[/name_u], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_u]Blue[/name_u], [name_m]Wayland[/name_m], [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f], [name_u]Florian[/name_u], [name_u]Hollis[/name_u], [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_u]Jericho[/name_u], [name_m]Achilles[/name_m], [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m], [name_f]Liesel[/name_f], [name_f]Marcella[/name_f], [name_f]Lenore[/name_f], [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] each come from various books that I love.

• [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], [name_u]Nico[/name_u], [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Klaus[/name_m], [name_u]Spencer[/name_u], [name_m]Fitz[/name_m], and [name_f]Benjamina[/name_f] each came from various films and tv shows.

Oh, this is fun!

I think a lot of mine are from songs. Such as…

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] from a song by The [name_m]New[/name_m] Amsterdams

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] from a song by [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] from a song by Death [name_m]Cab[/name_m] for Cutie

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] from Hey [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

And then books…

[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] from The Perks of Being a Wallflower

[name_m]Colm[/name_m] from If I Never Get Back

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] from a J.D. [name_m]Salinger[/name_m] short story

[name_f]Estella[/name_f] from Great Expectations

[name_f]Livy[/name_f] from If I Never Get Back

TV/Movies…

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] from 11/22/63-I don’t love love the name [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], but I used to not really like it at all, but her character was so sweet in that show I started to like it.

I fell in love with [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] and [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] from A Serie Of Unfortunate Events.

Books:
[name_m]Rick[/name_m] [name_m]Riordan[/name_m] can take credit for a lot of names on my list! The [name_m]Kane[/name_m] Chronicles gave me [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Zia[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] although the first two are no longer on my list. [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f], [name_u]Nico[/name_u], and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] are from the original [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] and the Olympians and I have [name_f]Reyna[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]Piper[/name_u], Hylla, and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] from Heroes of [name_m]Olympus[/name_m]. [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] came from [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u]. Not sure if this entirely counts, but I also love many mythological names including [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], Valkyrie, [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], and [name_m]Osiris[/name_m].

As much as J.K. Rowling has disappointed me with her comments recently, I have to give [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] credit for my love of [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f].

[name_m]Roald[/name_m] Dahl’s [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] gave me [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f].

13 Secrets and 13 Curses by [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] are at responsible for my love of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Fabian[/name_m].

The Sisters Grimm gave me [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f].

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] came from His Dark Materials.

And let’s give English class some credit because I would not have fallen in love with [name_u]Scout[/name_u] without To Kill a Mockingbird.

Movies:
[name_f]Marvel[/name_f] is one of my favorite girl names, thanks to the movies in the [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] Cinematic Universe. These movies have also given me an appreciation for [name_f]Wanda[/name_f] (especially in Endgame), Valkyrie ([name_m]Thor[/name_m]: Ragnarok), and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] (Spider-[name_m]Man[/name_m] in everything). I also have [name_u]Loki[/name_u] and Valkyrie on my dog names list.

The Addams Family gave me the guilty pleasure name [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] (also on my dog names list!)

Disney’s Tangled first introduced me to my love, [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]. Disney can also take credit for [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] (Frozen and Frozen II), [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] (The Incredibles and Incredibles 2), Auli’i ([name_f]Moana[/name_f]), Megara (Hercules), and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (Maleficent, actually).

TV Shows:
While it’s still not a favorite of mine, Big Mouth and [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] 99 have given me appreciation for the name [name_f]Gina[/name_f].

I first found [name_f]Aria[/name_f] in Pretty [name_m]Little[/name_m] Liars but I prefer the spelling [name_u]Arya[/name_u], despite never seeing a second of Game of Thrones.

Superstore gave me appreciation for [name_m]Jonah[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] from [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] and Ferb. Disney [name_f]Channel[/name_f] can also take credit for [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Wendy[/name_f] ([name_f]Gravity[/name_f] Falls) and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] (Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]).

If reality TV counts, then I have Dance Moms to thank for [name_u]Kalani[/name_u] on my list, as well as appreciation for [name_f]Nia[/name_f], [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u], and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]. Out-Daughtered gave me [name_u]Blake[/name_u] (from [name_f]Blayke[/name_f]).

Songs:
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]: from Hey There [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] by PWT
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]: from the song [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]: Check Yes [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Jolene[/name_f]: from [name_f]Jolene[/name_f] by [name_f]Dolly[/name_f] [name_m]Parton[/name_m]

Books:
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]: from DEH
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]: from Everything Everything
[name_f]Anne[/name_f]: from [name_f]Anne[/name_f] Of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]: from The Names They Gave Us
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]: from Girl In Pieces
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m]: from Faults In The Stars
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]: [name_f]Narnia[/name_f]
[name_u]Roux[/name_u]: Hunger Games
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]: Twilight
[name_f]Clarisse[/name_f]: Fahrenheit 451

Shows:
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]: from [name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls
[name_f]Miley[/name_f]: from [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_u]Montana[/name_u]
[name_u]Bay[/name_u]: from Switch At Birth
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]: from PLL
[name_f]Callie[/name_f]: From The Fosters
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]: from [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] and [name_u]Joey[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]: from The Fosters
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]: From Victorious
[name_u]Beck[/name_u]: From Victorious

Movies:
[name_u]Dani[/name_u]: from Hocus Pocus
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] Smiles
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]: The Color Purple
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]: The Color Purple
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]: from Fantastic Beasts
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]: from [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Howell[/name_m]: from Howl’s Moving Castle
[name_f]Samantha[/name_f]: Before I Fall

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] from the film Amélie, [name_u]June[/name_u] from The Handmaid’s Tale show and another show, a British one, the name of which I’ve forgotten, [name_f]Margot[/name_f]/[name_f]Margaux[/name_f] from the [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Tenenbaums and a couple of short stories, [name_f]Nell[/name_f] from The Haunting of [name_m]Hill[/name_m] House, [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] from [name_m]Little[/name_m] Fires Everywhere, the book by [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] Ng, [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] from His Dark Materials, [name_m]Elio[/name_m] from Call Me By Your Name (book and film), [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] from The Neverending [name_u]Story[/name_u] (book and film) and [name_u]Rue[/name_u] from the show Euphoria.

[name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] and Fantastic Beasts had [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], Porpentina, [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Minerva[/name_f], Alastor, [name_m]Albus[/name_m], Olivander, and [name_m]Newt[/name_m]

[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f], one of my all time favorite names, came from [name_u]Neil[/name_u] Gaiman’s Stardust

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] from The [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Compass, or the His Dark Materials series

The TV show Orphan [name_m]Black[/name_m] had [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_f]Leda[/name_f], and [name_m]Castor[/name_m]; I fell in love with [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] after watching Sweet/Vicious

Jenevere I got from the video game Thief, [name_m]Ezio[/name_m] from Assassin’s [name_m]Creed[/name_m], and Corvo, [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f], and [name_f]Hypatia[/name_f] from Dishonored

These are some names that I started to love after watching and reading things

[name_f]Villette[/name_f] by [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Brontë : [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], [name_f]Snow[/name_f], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_f]Polly[/name_f]

Wuthering Heights by [name_f]Emily[/name_f] Brontë: [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and Hareton

[name_f]Waverley[/name_f] by [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] - [name_m]Fergus[/name_m], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

The moonstone by [name_m]Wilkie[/name_m] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] - [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

[name_m]David[/name_m] Copperfield by [name_m]Charles[/name_m] Dickens - [name_f]Dora[/name_f]

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] Marner by [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Eliot[/name_u] - [name_f]Eppie[/name_f], [name_m]Silas[/name_m]

The Accidental by [name_u]Ali[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] - [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] by [name_u]Ali[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] -[name_f]Lux[/name_f], [name_m]Art[/name_m]

Frankenstein by [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Shelley[/name_u]- [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_f]Geneva[/name_f]

Dracula by [name_m]Bram[/name_m] Stoker - [name_f]Mina[/name_f], [name_u]Quincey[/name_u]

[name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - from [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f], which I watched as a child (the original Japanese version of the series is better but I prefer [name_f]Serena[/name_f] as a name to Usagi).
[name_f]Sakura[/name_f] - From Cardcaptor [name_f]Sakura[/name_f], another anime that I watched as a child.
[name_f]Frida[/name_f] - From the [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Kahlo[/name_f] biopic starring [name_f]Salma[/name_f] Hayek; one of my favourite films.
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - From [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]'s [name_u]Baby[/name_u] (I don’t like the director obviously but this film made a great impression on me as a teenager).
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] - From the film [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]/La [name_f]Reine[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f].
[name_f]Ofelia[/name_f]/[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - From [name_m]Pan[/name_m]'s Labyrinth.
[name_f]Apollonia[/name_f] - From the Godfather.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] - From [name_f]Buffy[/name_f].
Inara, [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] - From Firefly/[name_f]Serenity[/name_f].
Phèdre/[name_f]Phaedra[/name_f], [name_f]Melisande[/name_f], Ysandre, [name_f]Cecilie[/name_f] - From Kushiel’s [name_m]Dart[/name_m].
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] - From Pretty Woman

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] - From Pulp Fiction
[name_m]Antonio[/name_m] - From the Godfather
[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] - From Breaking Bad

[name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m]'s A Midsummer’s [name_m]Night[/name_m] [name_u]Dream[/name_u]: [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] after the king.
Song- [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m]'s [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f].
To Kill a Mockingbird: [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

I guess a lot of people love [name_m]Rick[/name_m] [name_m]Riordan[/name_m]! From his books, I really like [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_f]Mallory[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]/[name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_f]Meg[/name_f] (which I thought sounded weird before I heard it on the character).

I also get a lot of my names from comics: [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and [name_m]Damian[/name_m] are 2 from my signature (and [name_m]Stan[/name_m] I guess), and others I really only like because of the characters are [name_f]Natasha[/name_f]/[name_m]Roman[/name_m], [name_m]Scott[/name_m], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] (but I liked it before I started reading Ant [name_m]Man[/name_m]), and [name_f]Klara[/name_f].

From tv shows I’ve only really watched cartoons so [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_m]Stanford[/name_m] and [name_u]Stanley[/name_u], and [name_f]Wendy[/name_f] were all introduced to me from [name_f]Gravity[/name_f] Falls. It’s also what made me not like [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] as much (and there is an annoying boy in my school named it, so theres that)

I also like a lot of names from [name_m]Steven[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] books. [name_m]Richie[/name_m], [name_m]Stan[/name_m], and [name_m]Bill[/name_m] from It are my favorites from that book, and I only really started liking [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] because of the character from 11/22/63. I also just finished reading [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Sleep and [name_f]Abra[/name_f] is definitely a new guilty pleasure.

[name_f]Lizaveta[/name_f] and [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] come to mind, though I’m sure there are others.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_f]Liza[/name_f], [name_m]Liam[/name_m]

The books [name_m]Silas[/name_m] Marner and The Graveyard Book eventually got the name [name_m]Silas[/name_m] to grow on me, and at present it’s up there in my Top 20 Names For [name_u]Future[/name_u] Characters (I [name_f]Promise[/name_f]) alongside [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_u]Laurence[/name_u].

To Kill A Mockingbird greatly improved the standing of [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]Scout[/name_u], and [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] in my books (although I still prefer [name_u]Jerry[/name_u] or [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] to [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]), as well as the use of [name_u]Jean[/name_u] (as opposed to [name_f]Jeanne[/name_f]) for a girl. Didn’t change my opinion of [name_f]Louise[/name_f], though.

I gained a lot of feelings about the names [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] after reading [name_m]Bridge[/name_m] to Terabithia. So many. Anyone who’s read it knows why–and if you haven’t, please don’t look up the summary. [name_m]Just[/name_m] read the book. It’s short and it’s good and it’s full of Emotions.

I played Tales of Xillia once, and it gave me a new appreciation for the name [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Both it and the anime [name_m]Yuri[/name_m] on Ice got me to like [name_f]Milla[/name_f]/[name_f]Mila[/name_f] more. Tales of Xillia and the [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t Starve series got me into [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]–not necessarily into the characters, though.

I began to like [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] after reading one of the books of ASoUE, though I wasn’t able to finish the series in the end. It was helped along by my friend talking a lot about Umbrella Academy ([name_m]Klaus[/name_m] Hargreeves). Does it count if I begin to like a name more after I use it for my own character? ([name_m]Klaus[/name_m] Autrische deserved better, bitch)

I gained a respect for the name [name_m]Hamish[/name_m] after being assimilated into the BBC [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] fandom, as well as for [name_m]Scott[/name_m]. The less said about [name_f]Season[/name_f] 4, the better.

[name_m]Walter[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u] (especially with the nickname [name_m]Jim[/name_m]), [name_m]David[/name_m], and [name_f]Norah[/name_f] were all raised in my estimation by specifically A [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_m]Bush[/name_m] Maid, since I haven’t yet read the rest of the Billabong series.

The name [name_m]Harry[/name_m] got an upgrade because of the [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] series, BBC [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] (again), and A [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_m]Bush[/name_m] Maid (again).

I don’t remember a time when I didn’t like [name_m]Peter[/name_m], but that’s because I was introduced to Spiderman at the age of seven and [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Pan[/name_m] (like, the book, not the Disney kid) even earlier, I think five or four–and I know I like the name because of their influences. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] Pettigrew is an unfortunate coincidence.

[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] - from the song by The Veils
[name_f]Alyosha[/name_f] & Zosima - from The brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky
[name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] & [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] - [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] by [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Joyce[/name_u]
[name_m]Hanno[/name_m] - The Buddenbrooks by [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Mann
[name_f]Kitty[/name_f] & [name_u]Konstantin[/name_u] - [name_f]Anna[/name_f] Karenina by [name_m]Lev[/name_m] Tolstoy
[name_u]Ezri[/name_u] - from the movie Eyes wide open
[name_f]Lucretia[/name_f] - from The Borgias
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] - from Troilus and [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] by [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] - Call me by your name
[name_u]Maurice[/name_u] - from the movie [name_u]Maurice[/name_u]
[name_f]Paulina[/name_f] - form [name_f]Villette[/name_f] by [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Brontë
[name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] - from the series The Alienist

I’m sure I’ve forgotten half of them, and I haven’t mentioned the ones from Greek mythology, but these are the ones I can think of right now.

A lot of mine fall into the guilty pleasure catagory. For tv there’s [name_f]Buffy[/name_f], [name_f]Melinda[/name_f], [name_f]Glory[/name_f], [name_f]Sansa[/name_f], and [name_f]Daenerys[/name_f]. Movies include [name_f]Leia[/name_f], [name_f]Padme[/name_f], [name_f]Moana[/name_f], [name_f]Sadako[/name_f] and [name_f]Elvira[/name_f]. Books are [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_f]Sybill[/name_f], [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] and [name_f]Dimity[/name_f]. [name_f]Non[/name_f] GPs are [name_f]Daria[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Blanche[/name_f], [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] and [name_f]Samara[/name_f]

[name_f]Shasta[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] – Inherent [name_m]Vice[/name_m]
[name_u]Dani[/name_u] – Midsommar
[name_u]Bradley[/name_u] – [name_m]Bates[/name_m] Motel
Lady – Almost Famous
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f] – Russian [name_m]Doll[/name_m]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f] – Sweetbitter
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] – Pride & Prejudice
[name_f]Leda[/name_f] – Orphan [name_m]Black[/name_m]

[name_m]Holden[/name_m] – Mindhunters
[name_u]Tyler[/name_u] – Fight Club
[name_m]Aldo[/name_m] – Inglourious B*sterds
[name_m]Christian[/name_m] – Moulin Rouge!
[name_u]Denny[/name_u] – [name_u]Grey[/name_u]'s Anatomy
[name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] – O Brother, Where [name_m]Art[/name_m] Thou?

Songs (I don’t have a lot here but nevermind) :
[name_f]Anne[/name_f]: Six the Musical
[name_m]Demarcus[/name_m]: ( I don’t know the song’s name)
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]: “[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]”

Books:
[name_u]Nikki[/name_u]: Dork Diaries

Shows:
[name_u]Chandler[/name_u]: Friends
[name_m]Ross[/name_m]: Friends
[name_u]Eleven[/name_u]: Stranger things
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]: Murdoch mysteries ([name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] Murdoch) & Once upon a time
[name_m]Josh[/name_m]: [name_m]Drake[/name_m] and [name_m]Josh[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] (for a girl) : [name_m]Drake[/name_m] and [name_m]Josh[/name_m]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]: i[name_f]Carly[/name_f]
[name_m]George[/name_m]: Murdoch mysteries

Movies:
[name_m]Severus[/name_m], [name_m]Albus[/name_m], [name_m]Remus[/name_m], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_m]George[/name_m]: [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]
([name_m]Peter[/name_m]) [name_u]Parker[/name_u]: [name_f]Marvel[/name_f]
[name_u]Andy[/name_u], [name_m]Woody[/name_m]: [name_m]Toy[/name_m] [name_u]Story[/name_u]