Names that shows/books/movies made you fall in love with!

Songs (I don’t have a lot here but nevermind) :
[name_f]Anne[/name_f]: Six the Musical
[name_m]Demarcus[/name_m]: ( I don’t know the song’s name)
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]: “[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]”

Books:
[name_u]Nikki[/name_u]: Dork Diaries

Shows:
[name_u]Chandler[/name_u]: Friends
[name_m]Ross[/name_m]: Friends
[name_u]Eleven[/name_u]: Stranger things
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]: Murdoch mysteries ([name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] Murdoch) & Once upon a time
[name_m]Josh[/name_m]: [name_m]Drake[/name_m] and [name_m]Josh[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] (for a girl) : [name_m]Drake[/name_m] and [name_m]Josh[/name_m]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]: i[name_f]Carly[/name_f]
[name_m]George[/name_m]: Murdoch mysteries

Movies:
[name_m]Severus[/name_m], [name_m]Albus[/name_m], [name_m]Remus[/name_m], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_m]George[/name_m]: [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]
([name_m]Peter[/name_m]) [name_u]Parker[/name_u]: [name_f]Marvel[/name_f]
[name_u]Andy[/name_u], [name_m]Woody[/name_m]: [name_m]Toy[/name_m] [name_u]Story[/name_u]

ASOUE and ATWQ has the best names: [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and [name_f]Moxie[/name_f]

Critical Role: [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Pike[/name_m], and [name_m]Ronin[/name_m] (two of the cast members named their son this and it shot straight to the top of my boys list the second I heard it)

[name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]: there’s a lot of beautiful names in [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] but I’m just going to name [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] as my forever gp.

[name_m]Riordan[/name_m]: Also not going to name every name I love, but bonus points for my underworld kiddos, [name_f]Bianca[/name_f], [name_u]Nico[/name_u] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

Speaking of, Hadestown: [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f]