Names that suggest Beethoven

For a story, I am tentatively thinking of boy/girl names that the parents might have given kids as an homage to Beethoven. Any ideas? So far, I have:

Boy – [name]Ludwig[/name]
Girl – [name]Eroica[/name], Cavatina

Any others?

[name]How[/name] about [name]Symphony[/name], [name]Fantasia[/name], Prometheus, Choral, Coriolan, [name]Fidelio[/name],[name]Leonore[/name], Egmont, Welllington, [name]Victory[/name], , Ruin, Athens, [name]King[/name], stephen, Opus, ?Clarinet, Violin? Sonatas, [name]Tempest[/name], [name]Hunt[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Gretel[/name], [name]Jamie[/name], [name]Johnie[/name], [name]Isla[/name], Sunset, [name]Bonny[/name], [name]Laddie[/name], [name]Jeanie[/name], Ariette,

[name]Elise[/name], obviously!

These were great – thanks! Many I hadn’t thought of. (Egmont and [name]Eroica[/name] as bro/sis pair – too funny!) Though, what is the connection between [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Gretel[/name], [name]Jamie[/name], [name]Johnie[/name], [name]Isla[/name], Sunset, [name]Bonny[/name], [name]Laddie[/name] and [name]Jeanie[/name] and Beethoven?

What about [name]Vienna[/name]? (he lived in [name]Vienna[/name])

[name]Bonnie[/name] (He was born in Bonn)

[name]Julie[/name] “[name]Giulietta[/name]” Guicciardi (he loved her, but he could not consider marrying her, due to the class difference.)

And [name]Elise[/name] is the obvious option (his symphony “Für [name]Elise[/name]”). [name]Elise[/name]'s real name was [name]Therese[/name].

For a boy, Schroeder (as in the character from Peanuts who only played Beethoven).

[name]Amadeus[/name] or [name]Amadea[/name] could work, but they might be too obvious. [name]Viola[/name] could work for a girl, maybe.

Well, since you’ve already got a bunch of Beethoven names (and I love Schroeder- it’d make a great last name. I think it’s hilarious)
I thought I could offer some [name]Bach[/name] names, in case you want a few more ideas.
But here’s my Beethoven ones first: [name]Sonata[/name], [name]Luna[/name] (as in Moonlight [name]Sonata[/name]) [name]Arietta[/name] (little [name]Aria[/name]) [name]Joy[/name] (as in [name]Ode[/name] to)
For [name]Bach[/name], if you’re interested: [name]Magdalena[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Johann[/name], and [name]Minuet[/name]. (I always liked the idea of [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Magdalena[/name] being twins…I thought it was so perfect that I had to share it with you)