Names that you love but you’ll never use

1. [name_m]Iggy[/name_m], so cool but don’t like [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] Pop’s history with young women.
  2. [name_u]Ira[/name_u], based in the UK I think of the IRA.
  3. [name_f]Sabine[/name_f], love the name, but too dark a history
  4. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], I have a lisp and I feel like this would forever make me do a terrible [name_u]French[/name_u] accent
  5. [name_u]Piper[/name_u], so sassy and cute but I just can’t see myself saying Pie / [name_u]Pip[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_m]Bart[/name_m]! [name_f]My[/name_f] partner has a friend called [name_m]Bart[/name_m] though

[name_f]Twila[/name_f]: too whimsy

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]: feels incomplete and I always have trouble with middle names

[name_f]Zoie[/name_f]: far too common

You could use Wilhemina with [name_f]Willa[/name_f] for short :woman_shrugging:

Marlowe-I love it but would never use it because I just like [name_f]Margot[/name_f] better;)
Benedict"Benny"-So cute but the eggs association is too strong!!
Veronica-I like [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] but not [name_f]Vera[/name_f]
Harrison-Would use it, except for [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] Ford!!
Millie-I LOVE it, but it seems too short on it’s own and I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Millicent[/name_f]. By the way, can [name_f]Millie[/name_f] be short for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]?

[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]: I will not have a girl
[name_u]Landon[/name_u]: far too common
[name_f]Everleigh[/name_f]: so cool and reminds me of [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

my five are:

anouk: a variation of my name, so i feel it’s too close.
ezra: it’s just getting too popular
casper: i think most my babies will be blonde, so perhaps this name is too ghostly :sweat_smile:
marnie: one of the first names i really loved, but i just feel she doesn’t fit with my current list 🥲
roscoe: i adore this name, but i can only think of one brother and sister name for it, and i want a lot of kids.

1 Like