Names That'll Never be Dated?

I’ve found that I find a certain appeal in names like [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Claire[/name], etc. because they’re always familiar and never seem way overused (as opposed to [name]Addison[/name], [name]Ashley[/name], [name]Jennifer[/name], and other dated (or will-be dated) names). What other names are like that, besides the ones I’ve mentioned? I’m curious to see new suggestions that I might not have thought of:)

[name]How[/name] about [name]Rebecca[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], [name]James[/name], and [name]Henry[/name]?

For boys, [name]John[/name] and [name]Michael[/name] come immediately to mind.

And [name]Ann[/name] (though any [name]Ann[/name] I’ve known always found her name to be incredibly boring. Not classic.)

[name]Just[/name] thought of another one…Your name, OP! :slight_smile:

[name]David[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Matthew[/name], [name]Luke[/name], [name]Maria[/name], [name]Emily[/name], [name]Leah[/name]

[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Helen[/name]

[name]George[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Mark[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name]

Boys:
[name]William[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
([name]Michael[/name] is still in the top 10, but I picture someone over 30 with this name)

Girls:
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Emily[/name] (it did get very popular and you could guess she was born 1997-2005ish)

Girls names that are popular today and I think have a classic feel (but you might be able to guess what decade they were born):
[name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]

Sorry for repeats…

Boys:
[name]David[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]John[/name]/[name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]

Girls:
[name]Anne[/name]/[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name] (and all its variations)
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]

[name]Hannah[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Joseph[/name]