names to go with blake & nicholas - poll

See the results of this poll: Boys Name??

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Sawyer Quinn: 7 (35%)
  • Ethan Parker: 13 (65%)

I voted for [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Parker[/name]. I think [name]Ethan[/name] is a great name, and even though some people might be swayed by its popularity right now, it’s one of those names that hasn’t been overused for generations (like [name]Michael[/name]) so you don’t hear it everywhere and yet it is still timeless and a classic.
I’m not as big of a fan of [name]Parker[/name], though, and I think the surname trend is bound to feel dated by the time he’s an adult. Also, the R at the end of [name]Parker[/name] will run into your last name.
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] has a nice ring to it, though I fear [name]Quinn[/name] might be a bit feminine.

Some other suggestions:
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Jahred[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Paul[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Philip[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Solomon[/name]

I don’t like [name]Ethan[/name] at all, it reminds me of ether, an early form of anaesthetic.

[name]Sawyer[/name] is a bit wild west for me and neither match the classiness of [name]Nicholas[/name] and the style of [name]Blake[/name].

Here are a few name ideas.

[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]James[/name] or [name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]

I voted for [name]Sawyer[/name] but I also like [name]Ethan[/name] a lot. I love [name]Chloe[/name] too!

Good luck

I think [name]Ethan[/name] is very handsome. [name]Sawyer[/name] has a great sound, but I think it is going to get really trendy. [name]Ethan[/name] is so popular, but it has more of a classic sound.