Names to similar

I’m trans FTM and thinking of changing my name (again, for the 3rd time), and my current favorite is [name_m]Shaan[/name_m]. (For context, I’m [name_f]Indian[/name_f] living in the US and my last name is Kumar). The problem is that my younger sister’s name is Aashna and I’m not sure how I feel having our names be that similar (She is almost 21 and I’m 23). She’s currently in college and doesn’t live with my family but we see each other during holidays and summer break and text a lot in our family group chats. I have other friends and family that have very similar sounding names I don’t think its affected them in any way so would this really be a problem?

The other name that I really love is Jayden/Jaiden (can’t decide on the spelling)

I love the way [name_m]Shaan[/name_m] and Aashna sound together as sibling names. I don’t think they’re too similar!

[name_m]Shaan[/name_m] is such a handsome name, and I like Jayden/Jaiden too. [name_f]My[/name_f] vote would go to the [name_u]Jaiden[/name_u] spelling.

[name_m]Shaan[/name_m] and Aashna feel cohesive but not too matchy (I’ve met sibs with closer names). Could you mention it to your sister, see how she responds, if she would find it too similar?