Names which fit with Amiria?

Hello!

[name]Amy[/name] is now just over 2 weeks old and I was thinking about what sort of names would fit as a sibling.

What names do you see fitting as a sibling (boy or girl) to Amiria (a-meer-ree-a)? Surname is [name]Ryan[/name].

Thanks [name]Jess[/name] x

Before offering boy names, perhaps you should tell us DH’s take on the subject. Does he like traditional, complex – or is he more open than about girls’? Is there a limited pool he is going to be willing to consider?

Congratulations on little [name]Amy[/name]! Sweet name! :wink:

Thankyou bonnie1107, I haven’t asked about boys names… (am a little scared of what he may come out with to be honest!). We didn’t discuss names until we knew [name]Amy[/name] was a girl last time and then it took me ages to get him to contribute anything! Was just wondering what sort of names you all thought fit with Amiria?

[name]Jess[/name] x

I don’t think you can use plain and short with Amiria, but maybe I’m wrong. I think you need something a touch exotic, a touch foreign, although a solid traditional name might work. [name]William[/name] ([name]Will[/name]) would probably be fine. The first thing I thought of was – [name]Caspian[/name]!

I think you’re right, something a bit unusual with a normal nickname would be good. I do like [name]William[/name] though! Any other ideas (boys or girls)?

Thanks, [name]Jess[/name]

Amiria deserves anothe exotic name for her sibling. Here are some suggestions from all over the map as you did not specify any style you like.

Amiria and sister
[name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Sidonie[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Zola[/name]
[name]Bernadette[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Dinah[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Theodora[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Juno[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]

Boys
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Jove[/name]
[name]Dimitri[/name]
[name]Dante[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Balthazar[/name]
[name]Lucius[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Damian[/name]
[name]Horatio[/name]
[name]Orion[/name]
[name]Lysander[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name]
[name]Orlando[/name]

Thankyou mischa, sorry it has taken me so long to reply - been a bit busy with [name]Amy[/name]!
I like these:
Girl: [name]Tallulah[/name], [name]Francesca[/name], [name]Delilah[/name]
Boy: [name]Tobias[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]William[/name]

Any other ideas?

[name]Jess[/name] x

[name]Gabriel[/name] ([name]Gabe[/name]), [name]Nathaniel[/name] ([name]Nate[/name]), [name]Abraham[/name] ([name]Bram[/name]),

[name]Juliet[/name], [name]Clementine[/name], [name]Veronica[/name]