Names with Lee/Leea in them.

[name]Hi[/name] There! Need ideas ladies, here is my deal…

I want to name a girl after 2 relatives but want her to have her own identity. So I want names that incorporate [name]Lee[/name]/[name]Leea[/name] in them, would love to have a cute NN to it also but if not no biggie. I am not prego just like planning. :wink: Middle name would be [name]Cadie[/name]. Names I like so far are [name]Amelia[/name] but spelled Amileea ([name]Amelia[/name]) NN Milee (sounds like [name]Millie[/name]), Lilee, Aurileea NN Auri, Miralee NN [name]Mira[/name], Gabrileea NN [name]Gabi[/name], Eleenora NN Elee or [name]Nora[/name], [name]Emalee[/name] NN [name]Ema[/name], Natilee (hate NN [name]Nati[/name] though!), and oddly I like [name]Paislee[/name]…

You may comment on these names but I’m not easily swayed by opinions, mainly looking for suggestions and yes the “[name]Lee[/name]” is sentimentally important.

Thanks Ladies! <3

Hmm. I (and other berries will) understand your motive for wanting “[name]Lee[/name]”/"[name]Leea[/name]" in there, but not everyone will. From your list, I like Miralee best.

I would tone down [name]Emalee[/name] to [name]Emilee[/name]. Easier to say “[name]Emilee[/name] - [name]Emily[/name] with two Es” than it is to say “[name]Emily[/name] with two Es, plus an A. No, wait, the A’s in the middle. Wait, it’s only one M. No, E-M-A-L-E-E…” On that same note, Natilee to [name]Natalee[/name].

Most people would say “Milee” as my-lee.

Have you considered:
Hyphenating [name]Lee[/name] with a shorter name? Such as [name]Nora[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]? [name]Aura[/name]-[name]Lee[/name], [name]Mira[/name]-[name]Lee[/name], [name]Emma[/name]-[name]Lee[/name], [name]Paige[/name]-[name]Lee[/name], [name]Ever[/name]-[name]Lee[/name]?
And how about [name]Leea[/name]? ([name]Leah[/name])

Instead of Aurileea, how about [name]Auralee[/name]?

More suggestions:
[name]Rosalee[/name]
[name]Evalee[/name]
[name]Adalee[/name]
[name]Marlee[/name]
Avalee
Everlee (might be too trendy)
[name]Leeann[/name]
[name]Kaylee[/name]

Hyphen’s are a NO [name]WAY[/name]! And again thanks for the suggestions, but not particularly looking for opinions. Name suggestions are what I want. Keep it positive! I love [name]Emalee[/name]. It’s pretty up there on my list just the way I typed it. [name]Love[/name] [name]Rosalee[/name], but unfortunately very twilight trendy. (Ugh!) and Aurileea would be pronounced Aurilea. I’ve already considered the Milee/[name]Miley[/name] situation but love it anyways. And [name]Natalee[/name] is too many A’s I’ve considered all of these opinions already. Thanks again! :wink:

Sorry I couldn’t help. Had a thought - if you spell it Natilee, you could nickname her [name]Tilly[/name] to avoid the [name]Nat[/name] nickname.

[name]Love[/name] that!!

OK, I have names with the “[name]Lee[/name]”/"[name]Leea[/name]" sound in them, so you can tailor the spellings as you wish. (Suggested “[name]Lee[/name]” spellings and pronunciations are in brackets.) :slight_smile:

[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Alia[/name] ([name]Aleea[/name])
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name] (Lileea)
[name]Malia[/name]
[name]Amalia[/name] (a-MAH-lee-a or a-ma-[name]LEE[/name]-a)
[name]Rosalia[/name]
[name]Adelia[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Talia[/name]
Xylia / Zylia
[name]Cecelia[/name] (Cecileea?)
[name]Camellia[/name]
[name]Eulalia[/name]
Evangeliya
Kalia

[name]Eulalie[/name] ([name]Eulalee[/name])
[name]Amalie[/name] ([name]Amalee[/name], Amilee, etc)
[name]Ainsley[/name] ([name]Ainslee[/name])
[name]Farley[/name] ([name]Farlee[/name])
[name]Arley[/name] ([name]Arlee[/name])
[name]Hayley[/name] ([name]Haylee[/name])
[name]Bailey[/name] ([name]Baylee[/name])
[name]Emberlee[/name]
[name]Annalee[/name]

[name]Lina[/name] ([name]Leena[/name])
[name]Alina[/name] ([name]Aleena[/name])
[name]Lila[/name] ([name]Leela[/name])
[name]Lily[/name] (Lilee?)

[name]Hope[/name] this is an improvement on my last post. :slight_smile:

If Milee/[name]Miley[/name]'s a problem, why not just spell it [name]Millee[/name]? Anyone who sees that is much less likely to be confused. Still has the [name]Lee[/name] in there but a lot more recognisable as being said like [name]Milly[/name].

I don’t know if these are your style, but:
[name]Rylee[/name]
[name]Bailee[/name]
[name]Haylee[/name]
[name]Carlee[/name]
Juleea
[name]Aleesha[/name]
Amelee/[name]Amalee[/name] (said like [name]Amelie[/name])
[name]Mollee[/name]
[name]Hollee[/name]
[name]Leesa[/name]
[name]Eleese[/name] ([name]Elise[/name])
[name]Leesel[/name] ([name]Liesl[/name])

I don’t know much about getting a nickname from many of these, though. Amelee nn [name]Amy[/name] or [name]Milly[/name] maybe, [name]Aleesha[/name] nn [name]Allie[/name]/Leesh. Depends how important they are for you.

Have you thought of using Avonlea as in [name]Anne[/name] of green gables? It’s one of my favorites :wink: I also like Everlee ( although I prefer spelling [name]Everly[/name])
Best of luck :wink:

What about [name]Leeann[/name]? I know three adult women and two children with this name so I think it is actually quite adorable and makes the [name]Lee[/name] part very obvious without having to use a trendy spelling, which will more than likely be misspelled all of her life.

thanks ladies and Amberdaydream those names are soo my style! Thank you so much!

The kids I have with my current husband have the [name]Lee[/name] sound somewhere in their names, but I didn’t use the “[name]Lee[/name]” spelling necessarily. Here’s a couple names with that sound that didn’t get used (even though I like them :P)

[name]Cleo[/name]
Liette
[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Leandra[/name]
Kaliana
[name]Lisa[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Carolina[/name]