Names with nn Indy

My husband and I are TTC baby #2 and, of course, as a name-freak we’re already discussing possible choices.

We both love the nickname [name_f]Indy[/name_f] but feel it’s too casual for a stand alone name and would like a longer name that could have the nn of [name_f]Indy[/name_f].

We already know about:

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_f]Indira[/name_f]

But what else could legitimately have [name_f]Indy[/name_f] as a nickname? Anything out of the box? Any names that don’t start with “[name_f]Indi[/name_f]-” but have that sound within the name? My mind has gone blank so any help would be great!

I think the Nordic [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] would be another option to get to the nn [name_f]Indy[/name_f]. Maybe even [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] would work too.

[name_u]Indiana[/name_u] is another one with the [name_f]Indi[/name_f]- beginning. More ‘out of the box’ ways to get to [name_f]Indy[/name_f] would be [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], [name_f]Melinda[/name_f], [name_f]Belinda[/name_f], [name_f]Calinda[/name_f], [name_f]Jacinta[/name_f], [name_f]Amarinda[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_f]Indra[/name_f].

BOYS:
Aravinda
[name_m]Findlay[/name_m]
[name_u]Indiana[/name_u]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_u]Lindsey[/name_u]
Mohinder
[name_u]Windsor[/name_u]
Linford
[name_m]Linwood[/name_m]
Mainard / [name_m]Maynard[/name_m]
[name_m]Reginald[/name_m]
[name_m]Rinaldo[/name_m]

GIRLS:
[name_f]Cynthia[/name_f] ([name_f]Cindy[/name_f], why not [name_f]Indy[/name_f]?)
Adorinda
[name_f]Adelind[/name_f]
[name_f]Aminda[/name_f]
[name_f]Belinda[/name_f]
Breindel
[name_f]Cindra[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Florinda[/name_f]
Glorinda
[name_f]Indah[/name_f] (so pretty)
[name_f]Jacinda[/name_f]