Names with the nickname Albie

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the nick name but can only think of [name_m]Albus[/name_m] and [name_m]Alban[/name_m] as the full name. I love [name_m]Albus[/name_m] but I don’t want every one thinking I named my son after Dumbledore. Ideas?

I absolutely love [name_m]Albie[/name_m]! I have it as a nn for Alberic, and I like it as a nn for [name_m]Albert[/name_m] or [name_m]Alberto[/name_m], maybe [name_m]Albion[/name_m], but I’m not as big a fan of that as a name (there are a lot of football clubs here called ____ [name_m]Albion[/name_m]). I can’t think of many other names at the moment, but I’ll update if I think of more.

[name_m]Albert[/name_m], nn. [name_m]Albie[/name_m] is a top 100 name here in the UK. Also, why is naming your kid after Dumbledore a bad thing?! [name_m]Albus[/name_m] is an amazing name!

I think so too! But every single person I know thinks its a terrible idea except me and my husband.

So I guess the next question would be, does any one think [name_m]Albus[/name_m] can work in the real world?