Names with Zs

I really like names with Zs in them. I currently like the following names. What do you think?

[name]Zuri[/name]
[name]Zola[/name]
[name]Zella[/name]
[name]Aziza[/name]

What other Z-containing names do you like?

I like [name]Aziza[/name]! It’s so fiery and zippy. :slight_smile:

I met a woman today named [name]Zoa[/name] ([name]ZO[/name]-ah), which I thought was interesting. It reminds me of [name]Zoya[/name] (ZOY-ah, like to rhyme with joy) and [name]Zoe[/name]/[name]Zoey[/name].

I love:
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Zenobia[/name]
[name]Zara[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name]

I think [name]Tzipora[/name]/Tzipporah (not sure which is the traditional spelling) is fun, too. I like the nn Zippy. :slight_smile:

Here’s a list for you! Names Containing "Z" - - NamePlayground.com - the playground of first names

My favorites from this list are:
[name]Eliza[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Kenzie[/name], [name]Kizzy[/name], [name]Maritza[/name], [name]Suzette[/name], [name]Zelda[/name], [name]Zola[/name], [name]Zoe[/name]

[name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Suzette[/name] are my favoite z names. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Zara[/name] a lot.

I really like all the above listed names. Other Z names I really like

[name]Zenobia[/name]
[name]Zephyrine[/name]
[name]Ziva[/name]
[name]Zula[/name]

I really like [name]Suzette[/name] & [name]Suzanna[/name].

I like Zs a lot! Of yours, I like [name]Zella[/name] best.

I also like:
[name]Zelda[/name] - A family name for me, and it means ‘lucky.’ My husband won’t let me use it which bums me out in a big way.
[name]Zinnia[/name] - Zinnias are just such cheerful, sweet flowers.
[name]Zephirine[/name] - The name means “west wind” and there’s also a variety of rose named ‘[name]Zephirine[/name] Drouhin’ that is really strongly scented and almost thornless.
[name]Beatriz[/name] - my favourite of the Beatri- names.
[name]Zuzanna[/name] - means ‘lily.’
[name]Zilla[/name]/[name]Zillah[/name] - Biblical name that means ‘shadow.’
[name]Zara[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Zahra[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]

[name]Zuri[/name] – This is sweet, though could be lumped in with the tryndee-style of name and feel a little weak.
[name]Zola[/name] – Cute, but also has a great strength.
[name]Zella[/name] – Not so fond of this as all I seem to see is [name]Bella[/name] with a Z-.
[name]Aziza[/name] – Gorgeous (though I do prefer [name]Aviva[/name] myself).

The names including Z- on my own long-list:
[name]Aliza[/name]
[name]Aliz[/name]ée
Andzelika
Azemina
[name]Charlize[/name]
[name]Fairuza[/name] / Firouzeh
Jadzia
[name]Nadezhda[/name]
Nadzieja
Tzipporah
[name]Zahra[/name]
Zélie
[name]Zena[/name] / [name]Zenia[/name]
[name]Ziva[/name]
Zizania
[name]Zofia[/name]
[name]Zoia[/name]
[name]Zosia[/name]
Zsofika

I really like [name]Zoa[/name], [name]Zoya[/name], [name]Zara[/name] and [name]Zinnia[/name].

I love Maizee. and obviously Zabryn. =-)

Oh, I really like Raziel. And Razie!

I like [name]Zeke[/name] and [name]Zane[/name].

I love [name]Aziza[/name]!:slight_smile: I also like [name]Zinnia[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Zephyrine[/name].

My fav are [name]Zara[/name], Zefanya, and [name]Zia[/name].

I really like [name]Zola[/name] and [name]Zara[/name]…
[name]Zinnia[/name] is really cute if you’re into botanical names.
From your list, [name]Zella[/name] is pretty too.

[name]Zara[/name] is my current Z girls favorite. I’ve always liked [name]Zia[/name] as well. But I love the nn Zsu Zsu!

I love [name]Zoe[/name] despite its popularity, love [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Zelda[/name]… I also like [name]Aziza[/name] and [name]Zephyrine[/name] even though I could never use them. I can just HEAR my husband if I suggested them… oh, I also like [name]Suzanne[/name]. It’s my sister’s middle name.

I like [name]Zelda[/name], but I think the video game makes it unusable. I also like [name]Zoe[/name], but it might be too close to my cousin’s name.

I really like [name]Zara[/name].