Names you associate with certain members

I associate a lot of long, Greek names, like [name_f]Philophrosyne[/name_f] and [name_f]Asterope[/name_f] with @rosepip and [name_u]Parker[/name_u] with @SparkleNinja18

4 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s so great! I have been silently rooting for you to use it this whole time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay!!! So happy to hear this :grin::rose:

2 Likes

omg I feel so touched! :heart:

1 Like

they donā€™t post so much these days but [name_m]Endymion[/name_m], [name_m]Melchior[/name_m], [name_m]Galahad[/name_m], [name_m]Faramir[/name_m], [name_m]Lancelot[/name_m], and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] will always make me think of @thefairophelia.

2 Likes

Virtue names mostly with @jonquils but also @Hypatia_Hellene & @EJpuddlejumper
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and some other feminine names on a boy with @Hypatia_Hellene
Ermantrude, [name_f]Hildegarde[/name_f], and [name_f]Josepha[/name_f] with @anon68906791
I love [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] myself but I know @EJpuddlejumper is crazy in love with it lol
Loosely associate [name_f]Juno[/name_f] with @katinka

5 Likes

I associate [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] and [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]David[/name_m] and, yes, [name_u]Dylan[/name_u], with you!

2 Likes

@greyblue I associate [name_f]Mabli[/name_f], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m], [name_f]Cherith[/name_f], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] :heart_eyes:, and [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] with you!

@winterdragon04 I associate Alarose and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] with you!

4 Likes

@SparkleNinja18 with [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f], [name_m]Torin[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
@shells15 with 0restin@
@futuremama with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
@Greyblue with [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Sholto[/name_m]
@katinka with An0uk
@hyacinthbucket with [name_f]Minerva[/name_f], Olympias, [name_u]Constantine[/name_u], [name_m]Thelonious[/name_m], [name_u]Jule[/name_u]
@leafsgirl44 with [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f]

7 Likes

Oh yes. @EJpuddlejumper I can only think of [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] and [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]!

@Greyblue you make me think of [name_f]Sarai[/name_f], which is beautiful.

3 Likes

I think of @anon68906791 whenever I see a long old Germanic name.

@rosepip [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f]

@seawillow [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f], Seawillow, and Aspenglow

I hope I have enough notoriety for people to associate names with me

5 Likes

Some moreā€¦
@almostactually with [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and [name_f]Isola[/name_f]
@eileithyia with [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
@winterara with [name_f]Maryellen[/name_f]
@anon68906791 with [name_f]Johanna[/name_f], [name_f]Josepha[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
@VanillaMoff with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
@EdgeOfTheMeadow with [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] :two_hearts:
@tori101 with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
@rosepip with [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f], [name_f]Sappho[/name_f], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
@elanorelle with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]
@Mickeywich with [name_m]Draco[/name_m] and [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]

10 Likes

@rosepip [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f]. Itā€™s not my style, but a lovely name!
@VanillaMoff [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], and [name_u]London[/name_u] [name_u]Archer[/name_u] haha.
@elanorelle, [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f].
@anon68906791 [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

6 Likes

I just feel like it sums up your style perfectly, and I noticed!

1 Like

Oh, I donā€™t think so! But Iā€™m so glad you like it!

1 Like

At the momentā€¦
@acajou with [name_u]Claude[/name_u] & [name_f]Betsabe[/name_f]
@futuremama with [name_u]Pasha[/name_u] & [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
@ethelmary with [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] & [name_f]Josepha[/name_f]
@anon47024950 with [name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
@elanorelle with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (Probably because of your profile picture!)
@shells15 with TĆ«gƤn & ƖrėśtÄÆƱƠ
@leafygreens with [name_u]Angel[/name_u] & [name_m]Osiris[/name_m]
@leafsgirl44 with [name_u]Harvest[/name_u] & [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f]
@sgsg8 with [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
@itsjustjack with [name_f]Athena[/name_f]

11 Likes

And myself with Evaluna because Iā€™ve never seen anyone else with that name on here lol

4 Likes

@eileithyia [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m], Evaluna, [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] and I also think of [name_u]Micah[/name_u]
@winterdragon04 [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] and [name_u]London[/name_u] but I also think of [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]
@rosepip [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f], [name_f]Medea[/name_f], [name_f]Sappho[/name_f], [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m], [name_u]Mercury[/name_u], [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], and for some reason I always think of the name [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_f]Lenore[/name_f].

3 Likes

Huh, [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]? Thatā€™s funny, Iā€™ve never had that on my list :joy:. I donā€™t hate it though!

3 Likes

I always associate Evaluna with @eileithyia!

4 Likes