Names you wish people would discover

I’d love to.meet a [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] or [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f].

Probably 90% of the names in my signature, especially the girls’ names and especially [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]. I adore it.

I would love for the name [name_u]Asa[/name_u] to be more popular, simply because I would like for more people to be able to understand it. I’ve gotten so many pronunciations for it, like [name_m]Ah[/name_m]-suh (a legitimate pronunciation for the Japanese name, but not what I’m going for). I’ve also seen ASS-uh, broken down phonetically just like that. That one made me cringe, because I could just imagine the ridicule to come after one teacher misreads the name, and you’re forever known as the kid whose name has the Ass sound in it.

Another name I’d like to see rise a little in the charts is [name_m]Caspar[/name_m]. I love the sound, and I feel like a more widespread popularity could help it move away from the Friendly Ghost associations.

I hope you have another girl. A little [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] would be delightful. It’s really a beautiful name. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. Really want it to get more popular. :slight_smile: