NAMES! :)

I love names! I’m not pregant but these are my favorite names right now. [name]How[/name] do you like them?

Girl: [name]Maison[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
Boy: [name]Riley[/name] [name]William[/name]

Comments and suggetions for other names I might like are greatly appreciated, Thanks!

[name]Hi[/name] !
[name]Riley[/name] is more popular for girls than it is for boys, so unless it doesn’t bother you, I would use [name]Riley[/name] on a girl.
I’m afraid I’m not too fond of the spelling [name]Maison[/name] like this for a girl, but [name]Mason[/name] on a little boy is very handsome. [name]Love[/name] [name]Mason[/name] [name]William[/name].
[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Maisie[/name] for a girl ? [name]Maisie[/name] [name]Rae[/name] is adorable (: [name]Rae[/name] as a girls middle name is so fresh and spunky.
Good luck !

Girl: [name]Maison[/name] [name]Rae[/name] - NOT a big fan of [name]Maison[/name], but I like it spelled [name]Mason[/name].
Boy: [name]Riley[/name] [name]William[/name] - I LIKE [name]William[/name] [name]Riley[/name] better…it has a nicer flow!

Have you thought of [name]Liam[/name] [name]Riley[/name] for a boy? Or [name]Maisie[/name] [name]Rae[/name] for a girl, like the pp suggested?

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: And no sorry I actually don;t like [name]Maisie[/name], idk why it just doesnt seem my style, haha, thank you!

More comments people please! :smiley:

I think if someone just heard the name [name]Maison[/name] [name]Rae[/name], they would think it was a boy named [name]Mason[/name] [name]Ray[/name]. I strongly dislike [name]Mason[/name]/[name]Maison[/name] on a girl–it’s way too masculine for me! If you’re going to use the middle name [name]Rae[/name], I think the first name should be girly and feminine. Anyway, I love [name]Riley[/name] [name]William[/name]! [name]IMO[/name], [name]Riley[/name] suits a boy much better than a girl, and [name]William[/name] is perfect with [name]Riley[/name]! I love it! But here are some girl suggestions:
[name]Taylor[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Casey[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Jada[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Kennedy[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Harper[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Arielle[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name] [name]Rae[/name]

Let me know if you like any of these names . . . I hope I helped and good luck!!! :slight_smile:

Honestly, I really, really dislike the girl’s name you have picked out. [name]Maison[/name] is ‘house’ in French-- is it supposed to be [name]Mason[/name] for a girl? In either case, I wouldn’t recommend it. I don’t understand the trend of boy’s names/surnames on girl’s; she’ll just be mistaken for a boy her whole life. And [name]Rae[/name], also, can be considered a boy’s name. [name]Do[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]May[/name], [name]Marion[/name], or [name]Maia[/name] appeal?

[name]Riley[/name] [name]William[/name] is very nice-- I like seeing [name]Riley[/name] on a boy, for a change. [name]William[/name] is one of my favorite names. [name]William[/name] [name]Riley[/name] is also great, and flows a tiny bit better ([name]IMO[/name]).