Names!!

Thoughts on these names? I’m starting to like them

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Clifford[/name_m]
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] (g)

[name_m]How[/name_m] would you spell a name that was said plah-toe-mee?
What do you of a name that was said plah-toe-mee?

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is sweet. I’ve always liked it.

[name_m]Clifford[/name_m] is great.

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_u]Logan[/name_u] are good, but both are seriously overdone. I teach three of each (in a town of less than 2,000 people.)

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - Loooove this name, cute and vintage
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] - one of my alll time favourites, because of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] Wilde.
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] - Not a fan, too trendy but it’s a nice name.
[name_m]Clifford[/name_m] - the big red dog? I’ve never really liked it, I prefer [name_m]Cliff[/name_m].

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is sweet and spunky. I like it.

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is not my style. Sounds very harsh to me and reminds me of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] the Grouch.

[name_m]Clifford[/name_m] is not my style. Reminds me of the [name_m]Clifford[/name_m] the Big [name_u]Red[/name_u] Dog books and it just sounds like a stuffy, old man name to me.

[name_u]Logan[/name_u] for a girl. No. Please just no. It is a boys name and sounds way too masculine. If you wouldn’t consider [name_f]Lola[/name_f] for a boy then don’t consider [name_u]Logan[/name_u] for a girl. Sorry, just not a fan of boy names on girls

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] are great.
[name_m]Clifford[/name_m] is actually cute, but I’ve never really considered it before.
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] does give me a trendy vibe, especially for a girl. I have known a girl named [name_u]Logan[/name_u] and she wore it well. I really do think it can easily sound like a girl’s name (like [name_f]Megan[/name_f]). But it doesn’t have that old fashioned charm that your other names have.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. I would use the nn [name_m]Oz[/name_m], myself. The other two are not really my favorites.

Plah-toe-mee sounds like someone mispronouncing [name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m] to me for some reason. :confused: