Namespotting

I thought it would be fun to have a tread where we could post our favorite recent names we spot on real people. This week I have run into:

[name]Hailey[/name] Daylight 6mo
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Wynn[/name] 4 1/2mo
And
[name]Seamus[/name] 5yo

All unrelated.

This is a great thread idea! I haven’t run into any interesting names recently but I can’t wait to see what others post.

I just had to share them somewhere! :slight_smile:

I’ve recently met two teenage boys named [name]Foster[/name].
Also an [name]Edwin[/name], 17.

Oooo… we just had neighbors move in upstairs and while I don’t know if I love their names they are definitely unusual and interesting. (It’s a couple in their late 20’s to early 30’s).

Alias (Like [name]Elias[/name] but spelled with an A)
and
[name]Bronwen[/name]

I heard a woman (in her 30s or 40s) call to her friend [name]Geraldine[/name] today at the mall! So surprised and pleased.

[name]Elodie[/name] - 18 months old
[name]Channing[/name] - boy, 8 weeks old :slight_smile:

[name]Turner[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name]. Only unique because hey are sisters. 13 and 16 years old.

My neighbors have a baby named [name]Gertrude[/name]!

Evanie (girl)
[name]Roman[/name] (boy
[name]Amon[/name] (boy)

We recently found out the names to all the members’ babies in our [name]Bradley[/name] Birth Class. They are as follows:

[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jean[/name]
[name]Ilaria[/name]
[name]Barrett[/name] [name]Haynes[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Oakley[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] Quoc
[name]Zooey[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
and our guy [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] [name]John[/name].

I just came across siblings (in age order) named

[name]Britt[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Brett[/name].

like…huh?

[name]Delilah[/name] ([name]Little[/name] girl, about six)
[name]Sean[/name] (2)
[name]Ava[/name] (all toddlers, I hear this name about five times a week)
[name]Daisy[/name] (NB)
[name]Grace[/name] (5)
[name]Eden[/name] (baby)
Emsley (sp?) (about 3)

All library kids,except [name]Delilah[/name].

[name]Seven[/name] and [name]Coco[/name] were definitely the wackiest I’ve encountered lately.

At the park siblings [name]Ramona[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name], at a restaurant a little girl named [name]Eloise[/name] who was maybe 3, when I went to the doctors a boy named [name]Ennis[/name] who was 4 with baby sister [name]Amy[/name], a boy named [name]Brayden[/name] with a younger brother named [name]Weston[/name], a little girl named [name]Maya[/name], and a boy named [name]Devin[/name] with a sister but I didn’t hear her name. I also met a newborn named [name]Astrid[/name] Pomeline.

There is a thread, but it gets buried from time to time

I don’t see any problem with another one though!
Talked to an [name]Indigo[/name] the other day on the phone at work. She crushed me though by saying it was just a nickname :slight_smile:

Today at work I spotted these three interesting sibsets! I was so surprised (pleasantly for the most part)!

[name]Waverly[/name] and [name]Roman[/name]
[name]Jubal[/name] (b) and [name]Lula[/name]
[name]Susan[/name], [name]Colleen[/name], and [name]Anne[/name]

Also a little girl named [name]Giselle[/name] and a boy named Exley.

I met an [name]Ainsley[/name] and a Zalei!

Found out a coworker named her sons [name]Yuma[/name], [name]Ian[/name] and [name]Orin[/name].

A guy I work with has a son named [name]Killian[/name] and I met him today. [name]How[/name] cool is [name]Killian[/name]?