Naming #2 puppy is hard

The litter I reserved a puppy from were born on [name_f]May[/name_f] 10th! I am picking a female from that litter. She’s a beagle with unique coloring called badger pied. I don’t have the best picture yet to show of her, but will share soon to see if that helps naming her!

I have a beagle named [name_m]Dax[/name_m] right now and finding his name wasn’t as difficult. I saw a picture of him and knew he was a [name_m]Dax[/name_m]. It still fits him! I have lots of names that I like, but want to be careful to not name her something I might use on a future child someday also! Here’s what I have so far: [name_u]Tully[/name_u], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], Wilder…

Can’t wait to hear what you come up with!

[name_u]Aster[/name_u], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_u]Coco[/name_u], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Effie[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_u]Lux[/name_u], [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_u]Nova[/name_u], [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]

Badger, Spot, [name_f]Bambi[/name_f], [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], [name_u]Skipper[/name_u], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Darla[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Rue[/name_u] + [name_f]Pippa[/name_f]