Naming a Few Main Characters

Hey everyone!

I need some help naming a few characters, who are siblings. The story is set in the modern day era.

MC1: He’s 14 years old and has loose, dark brown curls and chestnut colored eyes. He also has freckles and fair skin. He gets along with other people quite well, as his bubbly and sweet nature are almost magnetic. He’s also loyal and shows devotion to his friends and family. He’s scatterbrained though, and also bears grudges and he’s stubborn as a mule.

I originally named him [name_u]Skyler[/name_u], but I’m not sure if I think the name is a good fit for him anymore.

MC2: He’s 12 years old and the younger brother of MC1, and he also has dark brown hair, which is wavy and always tousled, and has green eyes. He has tan skin, faint freckles, but some prominent moles. He’s quiet and soft-spoken when he talks to unfamiliar people, so he’s not really the life of the party type of person, but once he begins to open up, he’s known to be easygoing and go-lucky with a good sense of humor. He’s incredibly sarcastic though, and struggles with insecurity.

I never really had a good name for him, so any suggestions would be incredibly helpful.

MC3: She’s the youngest at 9 years old. She’s also the sister of both MC1 and MC2. She has brown hair, which is tousled and wavy, and dark brown eyes. Her skin is fair and freckled. She doesn’t have a detailed personality, but currently she’s confident, thoughtful, and funny, but loud and stubborn.

I’ve considered naming her [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] or [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], as I’m picky with girl names and I love both of those names, but I’m not sure if they’re fitting names.

The last name for all characters is Chevrier and any help is much appreciated!

Looking for names similar in style to [name_u]Skyler[/name_u], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]…

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]/[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u]

[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Jaden[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u]
[name_m]Kian[/name_m]
[name_u]Devin[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u]
[name_u]Easton[/name_u]
[name_u]Harley[/name_u]
[name_u]Brady[/name_u]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Tyson[/name_u]
[name_m]Quentin[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Jeremy[/name_m]
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u]
[name_u]Peyton[/name_u]
[name_m]Nash[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_m]Ryland[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Ryder[/name_m]
[name_m]Killian[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this sparks something!

Thanks for the help!

I definitely like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] for girls, and for boys: [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_m]Quentin[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m].

MC1: [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_u]Alex[/name_u] (I think [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] could definitely work)

MC2: [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_m]Garrett[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_u]Hayden[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]Jay[/name_u]

MC3: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Cara[/name_f], [name_f]Carlie[/name_f], [name_u]Rylee[/name_u], [name_f]Annalee[/name_f]/liese (I think either [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] or [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would work fine, [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] more so than [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] maybe?)
Good luck!