Naming a young girl

I’ve been searching for hours for the right write name for the little girl of two of the main characters in my series. It is set in the future, but I don’t want to say anything that is irrelevant. I say its in the future so I can clarify that to my characters, [name]Caspian[/name], while being quite uncommon, is really a very normal name.

The little girls middle name is [name]Rainer[/name] and her surname is [name]Lee[/name]. Its the surname that throws me, because I just can’t stand with assonance and anything that has seemed remotely fitting so far has had the “ee” sound ([name]Bonnie[/name], [name]Aggie[/name]).

Her parents are in their late teens, but are very mature, having seen a lot of things and been in a lot of tough places, and are very capable of raising a family.

She is to be very loyal like her parents, and with the incredible passion she inherits from her father (who can’t help but hate anybody who is not entirely loyal or who chooses easy over right) but will also have a lot of pride, a la Mr.[name]Darcy[/name]. When she grows up she will be slight and a little bit short with dark brown hair and deep blue eyes.

Some of the names which I have liked but aren’t quite right include:
[name]Scarlett[/name] (i like the ett but not the connotation of a “scarlett woman”)
[name]Edith[/name] (I’m not sure, but it seems as little too soft, this is a girl who can look after herself)
[name]Fabia[/name] (I didn’t think her parents would choose this)
[name]Elza[/name] (didn’t go with [name]Caspian[/name] very well)
and [name]Issa[/name] (which stuck for the longest, but didn’t quite sound right.)

Thanks, sami

Can I ask what the mother’s name is?

Suggestions;

[name]Darcy[/name]/[name]Darcie[/name]/[name]Darci[/name] - [name]Darcy[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

I really like [name]Nola[/name] but not sure with the surname [name]Lee[/name] - [name]Nola[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name] - Maybe [name]Nina[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name]?

[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

[name]Zara[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

[name]Alma[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

[name]Cara[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

[name]Hessie[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

The mother is called Reagal [name]Black[/name] and her father is named [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Lee[/name].

I quite like [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Alma[/name], but [name]Juliet[/name] seems a bit girly and I don’t think Reagal would chose a very girly name.
[name]Nina[/name] is good, but I know a lady name [name]Mena[/name] [name]Lee[/name] and that seems very close.

[name]Alma[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] [name]Lee[/name]… I quite like that
[name]Caspian[/name] and [name]Alma[/name]
I also have [name]Fable[/name] now, but I’m not sure, what do you think?