Naming baby 3?

See the results of this poll: Please choose your favourite

Respondents: 120 (This poll is closed)

• George : 57 (48%)
  • Francis : 18 (15%)
  • Anthony : 27 (23%)
  • Robert: 18 (15%)

I think [name_m]George[/name_m] fits perfectly with [name_m]Edward[/name_m] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

I like [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Robert[/name_m] but [name_m]Robert[/name_m] seems unexpected so I voted for him. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Robert[/name_m] fit beautifully.

[name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is my favorite ! I think its stunning with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_m]Edward[/name_m] .

[name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Robert[/name_m] are perfect!!

It’s pretty close so far. Great to see these name get so much love.

The votes are pretty close so far. Great to see these names getting so much love.

I agree with others that [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_m]Robert[/name_m] are both perfect fits, though my favorite is actually [name_u]Francis[/name_u]. Actually [name_u]Francis[/name_u] is a great fit too. that’s my vote!

I think [name_m]George[/name_m] fits perfectly.

Thanks for the feedback so far. [name_m]Just[/name_m] added a new name to the list for consideration.

I really like both [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_u]Francis[/name_u]. As for [name_m]Ralph[/name_m], I think if they want it pronounced [name_u]Rafe[/name_u], they should spell it [name_u]Rafe[/name_u]. I don’t know anyone who would look at [name_m]Ralph[/name_m] and pronounce it [name_u]Rafe[/name_u].

I agree. They both like “rayf” but aren’t fond of the “ralf” pronunciation.

I agree. They both like “rayf” but aren’t fond of the “ralf” pronunciation.

Bump for votes.

Bump for votes.

I like [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] the best but all the names are very handsome, solid classics.

I like [name_u]Rafe[/name_u] but not [name_m]Ralph[/name_m]. I voted for [name_m]Robert[/name_m] because it’s super handsome yet rugged like [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. I also like [name_m]George[/name_m].

[name_m]George[/name_m] or [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. Are they British, by any chance?

I voted [name_m]George[/name_m] but honestly I think [name_m]Robert[/name_m] & [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] also fit perfectly with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] so they can’t go wrong with any of those. I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] for a girl. I’m not a big fan of [name_m]Ralph[/name_m].

@historygirl: Yes, they are British! Well deduced!

It seems [name_m]George[/name_m] may be the favourite, whereas the others are all pretty close so far. Any feedback is appreciated.