Naming Baby Brother

We have confirmed we will be having our second baby boy this fall. And we are stumped on finding his perfect name. My 1st son’s name is [name]Martin[/name] [name]Robert[/name] C.

My [name]Favorite[/name] names:
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Duncan[/name]
[name]Walter[/name]

His Favorites:
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]

Any opinions? Thoughts on best fits?

[name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Walter[/name]/ [name]Walter[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name] - This is my favorite but I don’t know how you feel about the boys have the same first letter.
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Duncan[/name] - When I hear the name [name]Duncan[/name] I hear dunkin’ like dunking someone under the water so personally I would keep it as a middle name.
[name]Calvin[/name] [name]Bennett[/name]

I like [name]Walter[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] best with [name]Martin[/name] which is a very handsome name by the way.

I think [name]Warren[/name] would be the perfect match with [name]Martin[/name]!
[name]Martin[/name] and [name]Warren[/name] :slight_smile:

I like [name]Walter[/name] best. It is similar in style but different enough in sound. I wouldn’t use [name]Calvin[/name] or [name]Duncan[/name] since they end in the same sound as [name]Martin[/name]. [name]Malcolm[/name] is too matchy and [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Bennett[/name] seem too trendy. Good luck!

As a PP mentioned, [name]Martin[/name] and [name]Calvin[/name]/[name]Duncan[/name]/[name]Malcolm[/name] all sound too matchy.

I really love [name]Elliot[/name] from his list and [name]Walter[/name] from yours.

[name]Walter[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] sounds very handsome indeed (:

[name]Love[/name] this suggestion!