Naming baby girl- I can’t decide!

Trying to decide between

Emmy June (Emma)

Annie June

June Eloise

Amelia June

Sister to Eliza

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite sister to [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is definitely [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I think they all work well with Eliza!

My favourite is June - Together with Eliza they have a very sleek, tailored, buttoned-up and classy feel. I would prefer June Amelia to June Eloise, though, since Eloise is very similar to Eliza.

3 Likes

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is just darling! [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] sound precious together, oh gosh, I love it!!!

Does [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] go by a nn, like [name_f]Liz[/name_f] or [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]? Because Liz/Ellie and [name_f]Amy[/name_f] would be so cute together too!

2 Likes

my vote definitely goes to june eloise - eliza and june sound so lovely together!

1 Like

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is lovely! [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Millie[/name_f] would be so sweet together for short.

1 Like

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] brings out Eliza’s sleek, mature side, whereas [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] emphasises its sweet, storybook side. I can’t decide which I prefer, but those two are definitely my favourites.

Congratulations and good luck!

3 Likes

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is absolutely my favorite! So peppy, springy, warm, and sweet with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

3 Likes

With [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], I love [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_u]June[/name_u] Eloise!!

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is just gorgeous, and so perfect alongside sister [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]!

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] @Panda1234 !

I think [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] would be a perfect sister for [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

Another idea you might like is [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u], nicknamed [name_f]Annie[/name_f], perhaps.

Though the sisters would share the same first initial, I really like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] together. Or….Eliza and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. Not as common as [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. She could be nicknamed [name_f]Emi[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Milly[/name_f], [name_f]Melly[/name_f], [name_f]Lia[/name_f].

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] are my favorites!! I love how they go with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] gets my vote!

emma june or june eloise would be wonderful!

Hands down [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] :sunflower:

Of course your list is lovely (my second favourite is [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] June) but for me [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] just shines she’s definitely my favourite.

[name_u]June[/name_u] is such a spunky vintage name she’s sweet and happy has this happy summery cottagecore aesthetic which sounds stunning with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] in the middle name slot is so pretty and elegant. [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous.

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] are my favorites!