Naming elf girls

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I need names for some female elves! I have some names I’m considering but am open to ANY options. Here are their descriptions:

#1: Standing next to her was a lithe figure with skin pale as the moon. Her slightly wavy maroon hair was braided into two pigtails in the front, but was flowing loose in the back. Her eyes were stunning, one brown and the other a combination of brown and silver. Her graceful mulberry-tinted lips curved in a small smile.

names I’m considering:
[name_f]Chandrelle[/name_f]
Eluna
[name_f]Arianwen[/name_f]
Aeronwyn
Nyxa

#2: The hooded figure drew closer, revealing full, bloodred, lips and piercing green eyes. Her lustrous golden hair was swept into a long braid. She drew her bow taut and narrowed her eyes.

names I’m considering:
[name_f]Embla[/name_f]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]

and if you need more information on the characters you can ask

For #1, I’m torn between [name_f]Arianwen[/name_f] and Aeronwyn. I’m going to go with [name_f]Arianwen[/name_f] because I think it rolls off the tongue easier.

For #2, [name_f]Embla[/name_f] is simply perfect!

thanks @SparkleNinja18!

I think [name_f]Embla[/name_f] is wonderful for her too.
[name_f]Arianwen[/name_f] is what I will probably be going with for character 1, unless there are any other ideas.

I’m going to start a poll for character #1 but this thread will still be open for additional ideas

I’m liking [name_f]Chandrelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Arianwen[/name_f] for character 1! I agree that [name_f]Embla[/name_f] is great for character 2!