Naming our 4th son- help!

[name]Hi[/name] guys! New here, but I don’t usually rely on online message boards, but I figure x amount of the years into the game it would be fun to give it a try! I’m a 29 year old stay at mom, homeschooling Mom with 6 kids- we’re expecting our 7th in 4 months and just found out we are expecting a 4th boy! :slight_smile: We’re really happy. Too many kids for most people, but for our life situation it seems to work.

We’re big name junkies and despite our family always feeling disappointed that we don’t choose traditional, biblical names- we really enjoy the naming process and choosing something unique and modern. Too many [name]Levi[/name]'s, and [name]Josiah[/name]'s, and [name]Ezra[/name]'s in our group of friends!

Our crew is-

[name]Hart[/name]
[name]Emile[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name] ([name]Sylvia[/name] on paper)
[name]Hugo[/name] ([name]Huey[/name] most of the time)
[name]Veda[/name]

[name]Just[/name] one note- all of the boys in our family go by middle names- so this new baby will be named [name]Joshua[/name] (family name) but his middle name will be what we call him.

Any suggestions for us? So far we seem to like

[name]Nash[/name]
[name]Boone[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] (can’t use this as his best friend just named his son that after we had it on previous lists- of course! :slight_smile: )

DH really likes [name]Joshua[/name] [name]Boone[/name] but I’m not sold yet! Usually we have long lists prepared in the beginning- but I think our creativity is maxing out in the naming department.

Thanks in advance!

• [name]Miranda[/name]

[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Duke[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Porter[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Zane[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Declan[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Decker[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Holden[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Urban[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Gage[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Clark[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Crew[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Corbett[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Rhett[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Reeve[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Gray[/name]

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions! We did some hardcore work on naming last night and we were starting to lean towards:

[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Ari[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Job[/name]

I’m pretty sure we are going to end up going with [name]Job[/name] as the name! :slight_smile: Once we make up our mind we’re pretty good about sticking with it- but who knows! :slight_smile: Our son [name]Hugo[/name] was a million different names before we picked [name]Hugo[/name].

Oh we did also consider [name]Joshua[/name] Crue (like [name]Crew[/name]- but my husband’s best friend’s last name is Crue so we were thinking about spelling it like that), but in the end are leaning towards [name]Job[/name]- so thanks for the [name]Crew[/name] suggestion!