Naming our 5th kitty!

Our fifth kitten is arriving on [name_f]Monday[/name_f] and we are trying to decide her name.

We have a celestial theme for our cats, and we currently have [name_u]Midnight[/name_u], [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] (not intentionally named after the anime character, she came with the name and we liked it and decided to keep it :blush:), Cassiopea, and [name_m]Hercules[/name_m].

Our top contender for this little one is [name_m]Pegasus[/name_m] “Peggy”. We are hoping that she and [name_m]Hercules[/name_m] will bond as [name_m]Hercules[/name_m] is a lot younger than our other cats and is in desperate need of a friend :joy:

[name_f]Do[/name_f] any of you have any other names we should consider? Here are some pictures of her!

Thank you in advance!

She is adorable! What about [name_f]Alara[/name_f], [name_f]Monday[/name_f], [name_f]Star[/name_f], [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] or Adastraea?

1 Like

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is so cute! Our childhood puppy was named [name_f]Star[/name_f] so unfortunately that one is out. Thank you so much for the suggestions!

This is perfection.

1 Like

Thank you! [name_f]My[/name_f] siblings love it and I do as well, but I don’t want to miss out on any other names!

1 Like