Naming our daughter after paternal grandmothers

Anna [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is beautiful and classy. I like it.

A timeless, classic choice!

Anna [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] feels classic and lovely

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]!!! It’s timeless and elegant and very Beautiful!!

If we named a daughter after Paternal Grandmothers is would be [name_f]Norma[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] which is not our style at all. [name_m]How[/name_m] perfect that you have such lovely names to work with.

Anna [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is beyond beautiful so classy

It’s classic AND on-trend, actually. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is stunning!

Anna is practically a classic name! It’s still very much in use. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] has had a large revival this past decade, now it ranks in the top 100. It’s not outdated.

If you still think so, here are some more modern suggestions

Anna replacements:
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f] ([name_f]Anna[/name_f] means [name_f]Grace[/name_f])
[name_f]Anita[/name_f]
[name_f]Anais[/name_f]
[name_f]Arianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Adrianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Alanna[/name_f](h)

Josephine replacements:
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_f]Joanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Johanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Giuseppina[/name_f]
[name_u]Jo[/name_u]
[name_f]Josette[/name_f]
[name_f]Joline[/name_f]

Anna [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] does not sound dated at all to me. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is number 63 in the UK, and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is gaining popularity. They’re both verging into that “great grandmother” period of names which a great for revival, rather than being old lady names. Such as [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Ava[/name_f].

Lovely lovely lovely!!! [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is the best!!!(Biased)

Love it! Go with [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], what a beautiful name.

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f]! You’ve chosen names that are classic and timeless, they work so well together. Go for it!

It’s an absolutely beautiful name! Its timeless and she’ll never have trouble wearing that name. Go for it!