Naming the Protectee (NAMING X)

Category 1: ‘NAMING X’ Form

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: [name_f]Fantasy[/name_f]

Time Period/Location: 2014

Brief Plot: Well, she’s a normal girl (age 23), and she has mild psychic abilities. She finds out she had a guardian angel and there is a war between angel/demon worlds.

Character Description: Brave, determined, stubborn. Looks: [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Watson[/name_m] with long hair looking fierce,

Already Considered (if relevant): [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] (too gentle), [name_f]Aria[/name_f] (Already have a character named this). [name_f]Kate[/name_f], but it’s too simple and elegant I think.

Anything else?: I want a short, fierce name. Something uncommon, simple and unique. Something that won’t take me half an hour to write (by this I mean no more than 6 maybe 7 letters). The name should be spunky but recognizable.

I’m also considering [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. or maybe [name_f]Katya[/name_f]. But I’m not entirely convinced.

Maybe…
[name_u]Lior[/name_u]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Ione[/name_f]
[name_f]Zori[/name_f]/[name_f]Zorya[/name_f]
Anza/[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Sela[/name_f]
[name_f]Orla[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
I hope these help!

Oh I like [name_f]Neve[/name_f], but I would use [name_f]Neva[/name_f]! Thanks! I’ll need to think about it for a bit! For now, anyone else have any ideas?

Hmm…

[name_f]Eleni[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]

Is [name_u]Marley[/name_u] too long?

[name_u]Marley[/name_u]'s ok, but I know a girl names [name_u]Marley[/name_u] and she doesn’t fit the character at all so I can’t imagine using that name.

I like [name_f]Annika[/name_f]!

I decided to go with [name_f]Annika[/name_f] nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f]! Thanks for all your help!