Naming twin girls

Hellol, Berries! I am currently writing a book about twin girls, and I need help naming them. They were born somewhere between 2000 and 2003. [name]Both[/name] have long blonde hair, but the elder has blue eyes and the younger has brown. They are involved in acting, and their mother thinks the younger is destined to be a star (leaving the elder feeling left out a lot). Because of this the older one tends to misbehave, and so most people think that the younger one is sweet and polite and that the older is a wild child. Despite a slight jealously between the girls, they really love each other and are good friends.
Their names don’t have to be incredibly unusual, but I would like something a bit more unusal than, say, [name]Hannah[/name] or [name]Isabella[/name] or [name]Maddie[/name]. Something recognizable that you don’t hear every day. I’ve tried a hundred different names on these two and nothing seems to fit! I thought I’d get some opinions from some fresh eyes :slight_smile:
Thank you so much for helping, and if you need any more information about them I’ll be happy to oblige!

Would you like them to start with the same letter? Or have them completely different? Oh well. Here are some nice duos that I like:
[name]Azure[/name] & [name]Cerulean[/name] (inspired, of course, by their eye color)
[name]Bridget[/name] & [name]Blake[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name] “[name]Cassie[/name]” & [name]Jessamine[/name] “[name]Jessie[/name]” (perhaps you shouldn’t mention these long names unless they’re being reprimanded)
[name]Katherine[/name] “[name]Kay[/name]/[name]Kat[/name]” & [name]Kelly[/name] [name]Marie[/name] “Kel”
[name]Olivia[/name] “[name]Liv[/name]” & [name]Evelyn[/name] “[name]Evie[/name]”
[name]Samantha[/name] “[name]Sam[/name]” & [name]Stephanie[/name] “[name]Steph[/name]”
[name]Violet[/name] & [name]Rose[/name]

Thanks so much for your reply, megan_ashley! As far as starting with the same letter, it doesn’t really matter. My favorite of your suggestions is [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Rose[/name]! Two of my favorite names. I also like [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name].
I left out a little information that might be helpful! I forgot that 1. the characters live in the Southern United States, which might influence the parents’ naming styles, 2. They have another sister named [name]Leah[/name], and 3. the girls’ stepmother is the one who really wants them to become famous. Their mother was a sweet [name]Christian[/name] woman who died when the girls were young.
For a long time the brown-eyed twin had the name [name]Sara[/name] [name]Morgan[/name], but the blue-eyed twin never had a name that stuck. Now I can’t think of the first twin as anything but [name]Sara[/name] [name]Morgan[/name], but I can’t think of anything that would match that name. Another double name would probably be too much, but a name like [name]Rose[/name] (which I love) is too short in comparison and also is a bit of a tongue twister with all the R’s.
[name]Do[/name] you have any suggestions for names that go well with [name]Sara[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]?