Naming Twins

I am currently 5 months pregnant with babies 7 & 8 and I would like some advice on their names. I am unaware of the sex of either of them, and I don’t plan to find out until birth. I don’t have any particular ‘rules’ as much, and neither does my DH, however, we do have an agreement, nothing in the top 100 for firsts, unless honouring. I would like to be able to honour my DH’s grandmother, [name_f]Paula[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], without using either name outright, or in the first spot. Also, we don’t want to repeat first names initials, or have any ABC patterns in the initials.

Our other children are:
[name_u]Gray[/name_u] [name_m]Jove[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_f]Nephele[/name_f] [name_f]Amitee[/name_f] [name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Jada[/name_f]
[name_m]Seraph[/name_m] [name_f]Juni[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] Pamrie
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f] [name_u]Reeve[/name_u]

Girls=Indiasa(in-de-ace-a),Marsadeez(mar-say-deez),Paulaina, Amelieta(am-a-lee-ta),Kaula orCaula, Ameliesa, Oderra, Vineisha or Vineesha, Ulyssa(you-liss-a),Jolynda or Jolinda, [name_f]Ursa[/name_f], Ulaylie, Paulynah(paul-eye-na)(not paul-ee-na):::,Nayvia(navy-a),Wella, Winna,boys=Lindan, [name_m]Faxon[/name_m], [name_u]Urban[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_u]Cory[/name_u], Davidian(da-vid-ee-an),Dyalen or Dialan(dial-in)Not dillon),[name_u]West[/name_u], Whitt, Zaul,