Nancy, Rita, or Ruth?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Ruth : 20 (53%)
  • Nancy : 9 (24%)
  • Rita: 9 (24%)

I cannot get on board with [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] or [name_f]Rita[/name_f] but I think the nn [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] is super cute.

[name_f]Rita[/name_f] is my favourite, followed by [name_f]Nancy[/name_f]!

All of them are so cute! I ended up voting for [name_f]Rita[/name_f], but you can’t go wrong with any of them.

[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] for sure. [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] and [name_u]Rue[/name_u] are adorable.

I voted for [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]. I’m rather partial to the name because it honours someone in my family. [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] has always sounded a bit solemn to me, but it’s also soft and quiet which I like. It’s a traditional name that can work in all settings. [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] and [name_f]Rita[/name_f] have an informal feel for me, and with no help from my accent they also sound a bit whiny. Though I would also say they have a bouncier joyful sound and feel.

I did not vote because I love all three—they’re all on my own list. Very different vibes though. [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] seems more grounded and sincere, soft but strong, whereas [name_f]Rita[/name_f] and [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] both feel smart and breezy. Can’t go wrong! Sorry I couldn’t help you narrow the choice.