NaNoWriMo 2021 LFG!

@acajou @AerieEerie I’m sending buddy requests to both of you! [name_f]My[/name_f] username on Nano is also eagleeyes :blush:

2 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] a few more hours!

I’m getting super nervous lately. Did I prepare enough? What if my story doesn’t work? How did I do this before??

2 Likes

If I keep telling myself I’m ready, maybe it’ll manifest …

2 Likes

I’m supposed to be doing a wordwar but also I’m in a room with five other people, four of them desperately trying to do math, and I’m not sure how they’d react to me hacking into my very loud keyboard like a madman for 5 minutes

3 Likes

How’s it going for everyone so far?

1 Like

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f] good! I survived my trip and stayed on track, although I’m now realizing that my long work days (Tuesdays and Fridays) might pose a problem. Especially because the people I live with have been very chatty for the last couple days, and I would feel anti-social if I ducked out of the room to go write. But these first couple weeks are all about finding that rhythm, and I’m sure I’ll figure out something.

I think I’ve hit the infamous week-two-slump. Thanks to the Reverse approach, I’m still well ahead of schedule, but with the initial excitement gone the procrastination is hitting hard. I don’t even have anything to do today. I know exactly I could hit the 1667 in an hour if I really tried. But nobody’s forcing me so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Oh, good luck! :blush:

2 Likes

I have barely 900 words total and no motivation :woman_facepalming: I’ve only actually worked on my project on [name_u]November[/name_u] 1st and then today… I didn’t have a strong plot idea going into the month so I’ve been struggling with what to write. But I’m going to try to keep writing, even if I won’t get to 50,000 at this point.

3 Likes

I won!! Fastest NaNo ever !
:star_struck:

only if you include two [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] shortstories and my thesis in the wordcount but I’m just going to be doing that, because I wrote it.

6 Likes

[name_f]Holy[/name_f] heck, that’s awesome! Congrats!

4 Likes

Wow! That’s so cool!

1 Like

I’ve finished!! Seventh straight NaNoWriMo win in the books :grin:

5 Likes

i just made it!! i’m so relieved!

6 Likes

Me too! [name_m]Just[/name_m] finished! I didn’t do 50,000 because I knew it would be impossible with my busy schedule, but I got reached my goal of 30,000 sooner than expected and I’m so excited! [name_f]My[/name_f] first Nano was so fun!

7 Likes

Congrats @Ellory and @RadiantSquid !!

2 Likes

congratulations! that’s awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who finished! :tada:

2 Likes

I’m long done but I really want that [name_m]Daily[/name_m] [name_m]Par[/name_m] Badge so I have three more hours to write 600 words (which is not fast as a writing speed but it still has to be done and my motivation is rather low)

1 Like