Narrowed down to 6 names. Opinions on names and nn??

[name]Hi[/name]!! Thanks to ya’lls help we have narrowed our list down to:

[name]William[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
Denjamin
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]

We know [name]Luke[/name] doesn’t have a nickname but what about the rest? WE love [name]Liam[/name] for [name]William[/name]… Also what are your opinions on these names?

[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] are a bit too bland for me, but I love the rest!

Some combos:
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]William[/name]

I like them all – great list of classic names. I have grandsons named [name]Andrew[/name] (called the full name – love it!), [name]Joseph[/name], nn [name]Joey[/name] and [name]William[/name], nn [name]Will[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]William[/name]: I love [name]William[/name], and possible nicknames could be [name]Will[/name] or [name]Liam[/name].

[name]Joseph[/name]: I love [name]Joseph[/name], too, and you could call him [name]Joe[/name] or [name]Joey[/name].

[name]Andrew[/name]: [name]Love[/name] this, too… [name]Drew[/name] and [name]Andy[/name] come to mind for nicknames.

[name]Benjamin[/name]: I love [name]Benjamin[/name], and think that [name]Ben[/name] is a great nickname.

[name]Samuel[/name]: [name]Love[/name] [name]Samuel[/name], too, and [name]Sam[/name] and [name]Sammy[/name] are the nicknames I hear most often.

[name]Luke[/name]: I think this is very handsome, and I love [name]Luke[/name] [name]William[/name], [name]William[/name] [name]Luke[/name], [name]Luke[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], and [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Luke[/name].

Good luck!

[name]William[/name] all the way. He can have 2 nick names: [name]Will[/name] and [name]Liam[/name].