Narrowed down to four!

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] is absolutely my favorite, but for you, [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] comes in verrry close at second place! Both are just beautiful with his brothers and sister.

1. [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u]
    [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] is one of my favourite names and [name_u]Jack[/name_u] sounds nice as a middle name.

2. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
    [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is a lovely name! [name_u]Everett[/name_u] isn’t my style but it’s nice for someone else and it sounds good with [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is also a bit similar to [name_u]Evan[/name_u] but still different enough that it isn’t a problem.

3. [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
    On paper [name_u]Owen[/name_u] looks a bit similar to [name_u]Evan[/name_u]. They are still absolutely fine for brothers and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] is a great name, although I find it a little bit stuffy. I like [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] as a middle name.

4. [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
    This is my personal least favourite but I think it’s a good option as well.

Archer is a very different style to me, and it doesn’t fit as well with your others.

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] ~ I think [name_u]Owen[/name_u] is lovely very wholesome outdoorsy choice and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] is also lovely however I think [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] has a better flow.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is gorgeous really handsome with the strong ‘o’ ending feeling very fashionable. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is a great addition for your sibling set works perfectly and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] sounds fab in the middle name slot.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] ~ this name is wholesome, endearing, outdoorsy and classic. Has a fabulous flow works wonderfully with your kiddos.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] ~ stylish, fun, strong choice very handsome but doesn’t shine as brightly as the others

[name_f][/name_f]

If it was me I would bring [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] & [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] into the delivery room see which one suits him the best

[name_f][/name_f]

Wishing you all the best :white_heart:

I just love [name_u]Arthur[/name_u].
[name_f][/name_f]It’s recently become a softer and sweeter name again and is leaving the ‘old man’ phase now that enough generations have past.
[name_f][/name_f]I love it not only because it’s sweet and soft, but also because it’s not the most popular name choice, so chances are there won’t be a zillion Arthur’s in the same age range, so he will feel like it’s his own name.
[name_f][/name_f]It’s a very solid name as well.
[name_f][/name_f]I don’t like the combo for it, personally I’d use something like [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u], but that’s just my preferences I guess.
[name_f][/name_f]But yeah. I’m team [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] all the way

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]- Like this one but doesn’t really stand out to me with your current children’s names

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] this one and think it goes really well with your current children’s names

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u]- I think this one goes really well with your sibset as well

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]- Doesn’t really stand out to me

my personal favourite is probably [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u], but for you I really like [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]! I think [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is stunning, and bridges the slight gap between the more classic [name_u]Henry[/name_u] & [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and the trendier-feeling [name_u]Evan[/name_u]! [name_u]Owen[/name_u] is also a great option because of the way the four names sound together (Hen-ree[name_f][/name_f], Ev-un[name_f][/name_f], Daph-nee[name_f][/name_f], and Ow-un)!

[name_f][/name_f]

Have you considered [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] rather than [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u]? I think [name_u]Jack[/name_u] would be a brilliant addition to your childrens’ names too :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] or [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]!

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] is my favourite it just flows so well, has that regal feel but also feels substantial

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_f][/name_f]- adore theo but it might be popular

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_f][/name_f][name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] would get my vote. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is also nice but I’m not 100% sold on [name_u]Everett[/name_u] with big brother [name_u]Evan[/name_u]. I personally don’t like [name_u]Owen[/name_u] much in general and am not loving repeating the -n ending because I tend to be a bit obsessive about that kind of thing but there isn’t actually anything wrong with it, its a perfectly fine name.