Narrowed it down at least!

Pretty sure our last 3 contenders for the middle name for [name]Arrow[/name] are:

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name]
[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Zayna[/name]
[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Sierra[/name]

I’m not sure which one I like more between [name]Milena[/name] & [name]Zayna[/name]. [name]Sierra[/name] is still an option because that is hubby’s pick. I’m hoping he’ll come around to one of my picks soon. :slight_smile:

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Sierra[/name] for sure.

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name]! I love the European, striking, sweet flair of [name]Milena[/name] with [name]Arrow[/name]. Very nice. :slight_smile: (I hope he comes around to one of your picks, too!)

That’s funny sugarfoot; the meaning of [name]Zayna[/name] is beauty.

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name] definitely!

another vote for [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name] :slight_smile:

If you are going to give your daughter the first name [name]Arrow[/name], I think you should go all out and use [name]Zayna[/name] as the middle name.
[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Zayna[/name] gets my vote!

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name] is gorgeous.

I love [name]Milena[/name].

I’m thinking [name]Arrow[/name] [name]Milena[/name] just might be the winner. Guess we’ll see in about 9wks!

The meaning for [name]Milena[/name] is “love, warmth, grace”. Gives me the virtue middle name I wanted without actually using a virtue name and would connect her name to her big sister’s middle name [name]Grace[/name]. :slight_smile: Yep, I see this one as being the winner. [name]Just[/name] need to get hubby on board with it.