Narrowed it down - thoughts please!

Ok so we think we’re all set, and I just want some feedback!

[name]How[/name] do you feel about [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name]? Last name has three syllables.

Any other ideas would be appreciated too!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a beautiful name!

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is lovely and classic. I think it’s great!

I think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is pretty and perfectly usable. I confess that while I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Grace[/name] seems like a tired, overused middle name to me. I would use the middle spot to do something fresh and surprising, or something meaningful to you and your family (a surname or a family name or even a place name that you love, etc.). I don’t know what would fall into your latter category, but as far as fresher-sounding middles, I would probably go for something like:

One syllable like [name]Grace[/name]:
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bliss[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Greer[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Lark[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Belle[/name]

More syllables:
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Cecile[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Constance[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Mercy[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Prudence[/name] (different virtue names)
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Arden[/name]

But there’s nothing wrong with [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. :slight_smile:

A friend of ours named her daughter “[name]Eliza[/name] [name]June[/name].”

[name]Eliza[/name] is stunning, but I really don’t prefer [name]Grace[/name]. It’s very overused, but I must admit that I don’t really like the name either way. But if you love the name, I’m sure it’s the perfect choice for you (:

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a beautiful name. I tend to think that [name]Grace[/name] is an overused middle name and would use the middle spot for something creative and different and meaningful. But maybe [name]Grace[/name] is meaningful to you, I don’t know. So it is a beautiful name.

I think that’s really pretty and flows well with a three-syllable name.

Thanks everyone. I take your suggestions to heart.

We also like [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Stella[/name]. Thoughts?

Personally, I love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. [name]Eliza[/name] is one of my favorites, and while [name]Grace[/name] is common, its still beautiful. [name]Genevieve[/name] is pretty too, and has a lot of nn possibilities which I like. [name]Evie[/name] is cute! But, I think [name]Eliza[/name] is stunning. [name]Stella[/name] has been on and off my list countless times. I love it, and I know its a name in its own right, but I can’t help thinking its nn material. The problem is, I hate everything it could be short for. Maybe you should just take all three names to the hospital with you and decide there. A lot of people seem to think it works.
Good [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]How[/name] do we feel about [name]Evelyn[/name]? (nn [name]Eve[/name]/[name]Evie[/name])

I like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] just as it is! [name]Eliza[/name] used to be my favorite girls’ name for a very short while, and I think [name]Grace[/name] pairs with it nicely. It gives [name]Eliza[/name] a more timeless feel to it, imo.

Maybe it’s just my experience with [name]Grace[/name] (it’s my grandmother’s MN and I’m about 99% set on using it somewhere in my first daughter’s name unless it clashes with her FN, like [name]Lacey[/name] or [name]Anna[/name] (which means “grace”) or [name]Gracia[/name] or something…), but I just love seeing [name]Grace[/name]. Its popularity doesn’t bother me, because it’s always been relatively popular. It’s never been out of the top 400, and there are only a few decades where it has been outside the top 100. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is very sweet. If you want something a bit less predictable, you could opt for [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], but I think I prefer the sweet [name]Grace[/name] with [name]Eliza[/name]. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name], [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] were always favorite combos of mine… if you want something more interesting and don’t want to use up all your favorites, feel free to take one of those. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Evelyn[/name]! [name]Eve[/name] is kinda plain, but I adore [name]Eva[/name]. [name]Evie[/name] is cute too. Lately I’ve found myself loving [name]Greta[/name]. Lol. I have a thing for old-fashioned names. :slight_smile: [name]Evelyn[/name] is really sweet, and ages well. I think all of the names you have listed have been absolutely gorgeous. [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] are my favorites.

I think it’s lovely.