Narrowed it down to three...now we are stuck!

[name]Jacob[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Long[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Long[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Long[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Long[/name]

We are really struggling to decide and would love some feedback.

This is my favorite out of your list! I love the flow…
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Long[/name]

I love the name [name]Jacob[/name], but there is a show “[name]Jake[/name] [name]Long[/name]: American Dragon”…

[name]Elliot[/name] sounds great!

[name]Hi[/name]!

I’d choose [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Long[/name]! Firstly, it meets my stair-step criteria (the 3-2-1 pattern of the name), and secondly, each name has different sounds - [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] has too much of the E sound, in my opinion…

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Long[/name]

Ditto! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I love, love, love [name]Dexter[/name]… so much so, I almost don’t want to tell you how much I like [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] :slight_smile:

But, honestly and not disuade-you-from-my-favorite-name fakery, [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Long[/name] is my favorite combo from your list. It’s got great flow and [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Long[/name] sounds so handsome.

You can’t really go wrong, though. Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Dexter[/name] is always [name]Dexter[/name] Bumstead to me and he was a rather goofy character.

[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Long[/name] is a good strong name, very nice, it has my vote.

[name]Alexander[/name] nn [name]Xander[/name] if you want an ‘x’ name.

Those are three surprising choices, from the super-popular to the stylish to the assertively quirky. I’d cross [name]Jacob[/name] off right away: Number one name and likely to stay that way or close to it for a long time.

[name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Dexter[/name] are different enough, the smooth and stylish boy and the quirky one. Which image fits you and your hopes for your child the best? I agree with the posters who say that [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Long[/name] sounds the best if you’re judging simply the rhythm of the name. And giving advice without knowing you, I’d definitely say [name]Elliot[/name] as it’s the easier choice to be happy with – fits in with any group better, more people will like it etc.

But personally, I’d name my child [name]Dexter[/name]. I just like more unusual names and would figure any child of mine was going to be kind of artistic and a bit of an oddball. But i get the sense, maybe because you also like [name]Jacob[/name], that this doesn’t really fit you, and if that’s true, definitely pick [name]Elliot[/name]!

I like [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Long[/name] best, though [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Long[/name] is a close second for flow.

Have you considered going to the hospital with your list as opposed to “the name”? I was convinced I knew what I was going to name my son but was surprised when he was born that he looked nothing like my pick. Luckily, we had our list and we picked #5!

I like [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Long[/name]! you get the sleekness of [name]Elliot[/name] with the cool quirkiness of [name]Dexter[/name].

[name]Dexter[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]!
or [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Dexter[/name], but [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Elliot[/name] has better flow, and [name]Dexter[/name] is an awesome name!

I agree with [name]Pam[/name]. [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Long[/name] has the best flow, but if your child is going to be creative or a bit quirky, [name]Dexter[/name] would be a very fun choice. I think [name]Dexter[/name] is very handsome.