Narrowed it down to two! Which do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which girls name do you prefer? We have a boy, Rocco Jack.

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Elliot Oshan: 8 (24%)
  • Bella Jade: 26 (76%)

I voted for neither. I really like ocean! [name]Elliot[/name] is ok but notfem enough to go with rocco but would make a great middle name. [name]Jade[/name] is a wonderful middle or first. For me bella is a trendy nickname. What about isabella, arabella, anabell or mirabella that way u can have the flexibility of a nickname and a grown up name. Your son has a really great name so I’m sure u will come up w a wonderful name for your baby girl.

I voted for [name]Bella[/name] [name]Jade[/name].

I much prefer [name]Elliot[/name] to [name]Bella[/name], which is so trendy. [name]Rocco[/name] is a pretty distinctive name and I think [name]Elliot[/name] is a match for that. A few other ideas that have an Italian feel and are unusual:
[name]Alessia[/name]
[name]Allegra[/name]
[name]Chiara[/name] (kee-AHR-a)
[name]Elettra[/name]
[name]Eleonora[/name]
[name]Garbo[/name]
[name]Grazia[/name]
[name]Ilaria[/name]
[name]Mattea[/name]
[name]Milana[/name]
[name]Mirabella[/name] (you might use [name]Bella[/name] for short)
[name]Oriana[/name]
[name]Ottavia[/name]
[name]Sarita[/name]
[name]Violetta[/name]
[name]Vivia[/name]

I agree with [name]Pam[/name]. I would definitely go with [name]Elliot[/name]. [name]Love[/name] that name!!!

[name]Elliot[/name] for a girl? Makes me think of ET.

Well, I definitely prefer [name]Bella[/name]. However, I’m from the UK and it wouldn’t be seen as trendy here at all! I had no idea that it was trendy over in The States. I also wouldn’t use [name]Elliot[/name] for a girl as I’m not into boy’s names on girls or unisex names- again this isn’t popular over here. Also, I would much rather have a feminine name myself, but perhaps that wouldn’t apply to all women. Having said all that, I have always thought that [name]Elliot[/name] is perhaps just a little on the feminine side for a boy’s name.
Good luck deciding anyway!

[name]Bella[/name] [name]Jade[/name] is very pretty.
I don’t like [name]Elliot[/name] for a girl…

I like [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Ocean[/name]. I think [name]Elliot[/name] is pretty for girl… and you can nn her [name]Ellie[/name] if you need it to be more girlish.