Narrowed it down which ones do you like best

So we’ve narrowed our list down a lot which name or names do you like best with sibling name [name]Amy[/name]-[name]Louise[/name] and surname begins with K and end in ER. - any other names welcome.

[name]Freddie[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] [name]John[/name]

[name]Huw[/name] [name]Bradley[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name] [name]Beau[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name] [name]Bradley[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Beau[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Blair[/name]

[name]Rhys[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name] [name]Stephen[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name] [name]Freddie[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name]

[name]Freddie[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Freddie[/name] [name]Stephen[/name]
[name]Freddie[/name] [name]Edward[/name]

Could [name]Harrison[/name] be useable as its my boyfriends brothers wife’s brothers sons name if that makes sence.

Anyone help ?

I think [name]Harrison[/name] is usable, confusing only for your husband’s brother and his wife perhaps but not the rest of the family, unless the in-laws are close.

All your combos are nice. [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] is lovely. The flow for [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Freddie[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] doesn’t work as well as the others though [name]IMO[/name]. With [name]Amy[/name]-[name]Louise[/name] I like [name]Rhys[/name] and [name]Freddie[/name] best.

I like [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Harrison[/name], and [name]Lucas[/name]. I really like [name]Lucas[/name] with [name]Amy[/name].

I’m married cool. I never new that. I wish I was though I have a stubborn bum of a boyfriend.

We’re close with my boyfriends brother and his wife and there son but we only see her brother and his kids at [name]Christmas[/name] and on my boyfriends brothers sons birthday.

I like [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] but it feels slightly over welsh. Is there any other names to go with [name]Rhys[/name] that’s not to welsh or too unusual and can’t have [name]James[/name] or [name]Ethan[/name] as that’s the nephews name.

I do like [name]Lucas[/name] but I’m just conserened about how popular it is

My favorite combos are:

Rhys Dafydd John
Lucas Dafydd John
Harrison Beau
Harrison Blair
Rhys Stephen Edward (Rhys Edward Stephen flows better to me)

Hayden is not my style and I am in the US where retro nn’s like Freddie as a fn have yet to come back. Personally I would put Frederick on the birth certificate. Otherwise, you have some lovely combos here! Have you considered Rhys Davis John? It’s a little s heavy but could be an alternative to Dafydd. Using names from your list I also like Rhys Harrison John (or Rhys John Harrison), Rhys Bradley John and Rhys Hayden John (or Rhys John Hayden).

I like:
[name]Lucas[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name] [name]Bradley[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Beau[/name]
[name]Freddie[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]

I don’t like [name]Beau[/name] but it fits with [name]Harrison[/name] better than [name]Blair[/name].

I like [name]Rhys[/name] and [name]Freddie[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] [name]John[/name] best. [name]Freddie[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] is also nice but [name]Freddie[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is a bit repetitive with the [name]Ed[/name] sound for me. [name]Do[/name] you have any nicknames for your daughter? If you call her [name]Amy[/name]-[name]Lou[/name] or [name]Lulu[/name] or something related to [name]Louise[/name] then I wouldn’t use [name]Lucas[/name] because of the [name]Lu[/name] sound.

I personally hate the name [name]Frederick[/name] it’s too old for my liking. And my grandads name was [name]Fred[/name] so I don’t personally see a problem with [name]Freddie[/name].

No [name]Davis[/name] is a very common surname where I live and I can’t use it. [name]Dafydd[/name] means something to me as my grandads are both called [name]David[/name] and my nan was born in [name]Wales[/name] which is why I spell it [name]Dafydd[/name] (pronounced Dav-I-Th).

I like [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Bradley[/name] [name]John[/name] I never thought of that name. The other names I’m not keen on.

I quite like [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Beau[/name].

We do call her [name]LuLu[/name] but its not all the time we call her [name]Amy[/name] most of the time. This is what I was thinking about [name]Lucas[/name], I’m not sure on its popularity.

I really like [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Beau[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name]! I generally like two middles, but just [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] seems perfect on its own (and how cute is [name]Amy[/name]-[name]Louise[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]?!). [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Bradley[/name] as a MN, although I’m not sure about [name]Huw[/name] [name]Bradley[/name] or [name]Hayden[/name] [name]Bradley[/name]. I do like the idea of [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Bradley[/name] or [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Bradley[/name], though!

[name]Do[/name] you think [name]Harrison[/name] is useable though as stated in my original post.

I like [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Dafydd[/name] but it just feels overly welsh on its own.

Iv never really been a fan of [name]Hugo[/name]. [name]Huw[/name] is welsh for [name]Hugh[/name] but [name]Huw[/name] is pronounced [name]Hew[/name] (like dew) and [name]Hugh[/name] is said like HYoo.

I like [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Bradley[/name] but I wanted [name]John[/name] somewhere though.

[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Blair[/name]! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Freddie[/name], as a nickname for [name]Fred[/name] or [name]Frederick[/name] or anything ending in [name]Fred[/name] (although I guess those example seem silly). I feel like [name]Freddie[/name] would not wear well on a serious teen. As an adult, I’ve wanted to go from “[name]Katie[/name]” to “[name]Kate[/name]” but I just cannot make it stick, even though my full name is [name]Katherine[/name].

I have the opposite feeling about [name]Harrison[/name]. I like [name]Harry[/name], ok. But I like it better for [name]Harold[/name]. You would be within your rights to use it, but I think you’ve got better options.

So my first choice for your is [name]Rhys[/name]. [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Stephan[/name] Kitcher. Or whatever your last name is :slight_smile: I think it sounds strong and regal.

Yes Kitcher is the surname you got it right. I do love [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Stephen[/name].

I’m not keen on [name]Harrison[/name] although my boyfriend likes it. [name]Harold[/name] is too old for my likening. I love [name]Harry[/name] but he’s not too sure.

Iv never like [name]Fred[/name] or [name]Frederick[/name] I dunno why. I guess even if we called him [name]Freddie[/name] and he could call him self [name]Fred[/name]. Or he could go by his middle name.