Narrowed to two names...Need your help please :)

Okay, after months and months of searching we have narrowed the name list down to two and can’t decide. What do you think?

1. [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

2. [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

Your input is greatly appreciated!

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is really pretty and has the best flow, [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. And if there are boy [name_u]Noah[/name_u]'s in her classes later, she can always go by her her full name, [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], instead of just [name_f]Noa[/name_f]. [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a little clunkier in comparison. Maybe because of the 2+2 syllables. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

Not a fan of [name_u]Hayden[/name_u].

I love both names! [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] wins by a hair!

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] definitely

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Noa[/name_f]. I MUCH prefer [name_f]Norah[/name_f]. I like [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], but not together.

I would do [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or To use [name_f]Noa[/name_f] as a middle name. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Noa[/name_f] is nice

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] all the way! Not a fan of [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] - too tomboyish.

What about [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - so elegant!

I like [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], but prefer [name_f]Nora[/name_f] or [name_f]Nova[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], and like [name_u]Hayden[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not so much together.
What about [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]?

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] is so cute! I love how feminine it sounds and looks. So [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favourite by far!

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], or if [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] was a choice I’d like that too. [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] is very trendy sounding and will be dated in a few years. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]–timeless.

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] for me.

I really like both of your names! So cute for a girl! We have similar taste. I like [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] slightly more. Great choices! Good luck!

I agree with this.

I also thought of another, I’m not sure if you like it…
But I know a little girl named [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]- and she is an absolute [name_m]DOLL[/name_m].

Definitely [name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. Agree that [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] is too trendy sounding and there are so many babies out there right now with similar sounding names. Also [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] Panatierre.

Have you considered [name_f]Nola[/name_f]? I love the sound of that, too. And you could avoid the issue of people mistaking it for the boy’s name [name_u]Noah[/name_u].

Good luck!

[name_f]Noa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is lovely! I’m not usually a fan of [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as a middle because it is so often used as a filler but here it works to feminise what sounds like a unisex/masculine name