narrowing down brother for allegra

I’ve got 4 weeks left and we have narrowed it down to three names for baby boy. … [name_m]Abram[/name_m] (nn abe)[name_m]Archer[/name_m] (nn archie) or [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. Our little girl is named [name_f]Allegra[/name_f].
(Nn AJ) Opinions?

I like [name_m]Archer[/name_m] the best. I think AJ and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] sound nice together.

My vote is for [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]! I just adore thos name (it’s on our list too!) :slight_smile: and I think is works beautifully with [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] xx

[name_u]Love[/name_u] all the names, but agree that AJ and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] work best together.

[name_f]Allegra[/name_f] is beautiful and you have great choices for #2! My personal favorite is [name_m]Abram[/name_m]. I think it’s solid, underused and handsome. However, I agree with a PP that AJ and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] sound adorable together, so [name_m]Archer[/name_m] gets my vote! I think the long “A” sound in AJ and [name_m]Abe[/name_m] might get confusing. And I’m not a big fan of [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. Good luck - I have a soft spot for A names, so I really think you can’t go wrong with any of them!

[name_m]Abram[/name_m] is a lovely underused name- I’d go for it
The nickname [name_m]Bram[/name_m] is also really cute and will ensure the names don’t sound too similar

I love the nickname [name_m]Archie[/name_m] but am less keen on [name_m]Archer[/name_m] so I have to say [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]- that’s a gorgeous sibset.
I love [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], so pretty!

[name_f]Allegra[/name_f] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. Definitely.

I love [name_f]Allegra[/name_f]!!! As for boys, have you considered Ariston? It’s an ancient Greek name that sounds modern to me.

I think that [name_m]Abram[/name_m] and [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] sound divine together.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] or [name_m]Abram[/name_m] get my vote!!!

[name_f]Allegra[/name_f] & [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] get my vote!

I like [name_m]Abram[/name_m] best!