Narrowing down part 2!

So I got some feed back on the names [name]Caleb[/name], [name]Canaan[/name], [name]Cayson[/name] and [name]Corbin[/name]. After reading that, I went back on the search and have added some more names. [name]Remember[/name] he will be joining [name]Cayley[/name], [name]Christian[/name] and [name]Colin[/name]…

Ceagan (Kee-gan)
[name]Canon[/name]
[name]Cian[/name] (Key-an)
[name]Carlow[/name]
[name]Calder[/name]
[name]Cavan[/name] (ca-van) similar to [name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Cillian[/name] sounds like [name]Killian[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name]

Middle names is [name]David[/name]… Thank you for your time.

[name]Remember[/name] he will be joining [name]Cayley[/name], [name]Christian[/name] and [name]Colin[/name]…

Ceagan
[name]Canon[/name]
[name]Cian[/name]
[name]Carlow[/name]
[name]Calder[/name]
[name]Cavan[/name]
[name]Cillian[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name]

[name]Cayley[/name] - a girl, I am assuming - and her brothers, [name]Christian[/name] and [name]Colin[/name], all have two-syllable names, so I would continue with that. Your boys both have names ending in N, so do you wish to continue that as well?

I would eliminate [name]Cillian[/name] and [name]Chase[/name], personally. I like Ceagan - [name]Keegan[/name], right? - but the spelling is so peculiar with a C. So, I might go with [name]Carlow[/name], as it sounds nice with [name]David[/name]…

hi, my name is actually [name]Cavan[/name]. I enjoy the name, but the variation Cavin might prevent a live time of mispronunciation. Other than the mispronunciation I’ve always been proud of my name because of how unique it is. I personally like [name]Calder[/name] and [name]Carlow[/name]

I really like:
[name]Cian[/name]
[name]Carlow[/name]
[name]Cavan[/name]
[name]Cillian[/name] - my favorite - great!

I like [name]Chase[/name] and [name]Cooper[/name]

[name]Canon[/name], [name]Chase[/name], or [name]Cooper[/name].

I think that any name starting with a C followed by an i or e will make the pronunciation hard to understand. I would have thought [name]Cillian[/name] was pronounced as sill-ee-un if you hadn’t explained the C pattern.