• Otto Sommer : 9 (7%)
  • Cosmo Sommer : 5 (4%)
  • Arlo Sommer : 16 (12%)
  • Theodore Sommer : 15 (11%)
  • Rocco Sommer : 6 (5%)
  • Milo Sommer : 22 (17%)
  • Jasper Sommer : 28 (21%)
  • Hugo Sommer: 12 (9%)

Somehow didn’t catch that it was a multiple choice poll, whoops! Of these here, I like [name_m]Milo[/name_m] most for your sibset. 2nd is [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], then [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], then [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m].

I picked [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]… love that name!

I actually like all your options except [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] and [name_m]Rocco[/name_m]

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] fit perfectly to me!

I like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. 2nd choice I couldn’t pick between [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Milo[/name_m]… so I cheated and voted for 3. Excellent choices and I love your older kids names.

Definitely think [name_m]Milo[/name_m] or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] fits best with your other kids’ names. Of the two, I slightly prefer [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. It has a softer quality to it that I think really matches the other names.

I like all the names except [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]. I do like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], but it’s just so common. I know so many kids with this name.

I think my very favorite with [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], but I voted for [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], and [name_m]Otto[/name_m].